#LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?

#LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?Cars Name List (off poll):
8. Wally the pink/green Ariel Atom
9. Spidey the red/black Audi R8
10. Orca the black/white Audi R8
11. El Tigre the black/orange BMW M3
12. Magenta the pink/black BMW M4
13. Panda the white/black Coop
14. Beez the yellow/black Mazda Rx8
15. Queenie the bronze/black Lotus Exige
16. Queenie Reborn the pink Lotus Exige
17. Valentina the pink/burgundy Nissan GTR
18. Britta the red/white/blue Nissan GTR
19. Anarchy the red/white/black Nissan GTR
20. Murica the red/white/blue Nissan GTR
21. Wolverine/Blue Jay the Lambo Gallardo
22. Megaforce/Thunderbird the Lambo Gallardo
23. Marley the Rastafari Lambo Gallardo
24. Militia/Warrior the camo Lambo Gallardo
25. Ninja Samurai the Lambo Gallardo
26. Cable the yellow/chrome Lambo Gallardo
27. Venom the green/black Corvette
28. Supersonic the blue/orange Corvette
29. Vegeta the green/blue/orange Corvette
30. Fireball the red/black Aston Martin Vintage
31. Sunset the pink/orange Aston Martin Vint
32. Robin the green/red Aston Martin Vint
33. Wyntermynt the blue Lambo Aventador
34. CamoMel the brownish Lambo Mercy
35. CamoMercy the camo Lambo Mercialago
36. Blaze the red/white Mustang
37. Caliente the red/navy/yellow Lexus IS
38. Candy the pink/orange Camaro SS
39. Avatar the Audi

there's only 39 cars for now but i’ll prob customize a few more and post them in a few weeks. Next up for customization: Bugatti Veyron, Lykan Hypersport, Venom GT, Ferrari FXx K, Ford GT, And the Bowler EXR.
#AllStarCarBattle #CarWars #FeelFreeToList #ForzaFun #ForzaForFun
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?1. Ultraviolet the Challenger
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?2. Scarlett the Corvette
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?3. Autumn the Ferrari F12Berlinetta
    Vote C
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?4. Midnight the Koenisegg Agera
    Vote D
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?5. Seabreeze the Lambo Aventador
    Vote E
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?6. Phoenix the Lambo Gallardo
    Vote F
  • #LastCarQuestion Choose from the poll (or the list below the poll) which car out of all my 39 custom cars you liked most?7. Goblin the Aston Martin Vintage
    Vote G

1148

Most Helpful Guys

• My top three favorites are: Phoenix, Ninja Samurai and Midnight. But I like several others too (Orca, Avatar, Goblin etc).

Most Helpful Girls

• Too many fuckin cars... still like Scarlett and Midnight the best

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Hahaha she's outta control

'Too many fucking cars' she says

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha well i hashtagged it the last car question haha

• I was almost certain I'd be standing by my preference for Goblin, but now I'm torn between Phoenix and Autumn.
    As much as I like Ferrari's over Lambos, I think I will have to go with Phoenix just because that colour combination is the raddest of the bunch. (I am a bit biased though, being a bit of a pyromaniac at heart)

• Haha i take it you didn't get to answer my old posts which featured my Phoenix and Autumn customizations? They were fan faves on GaG haha

• Nope, sorry. Haha, I'm a late-comer to this party, it seems.