YouTube SUBSCRIBERS?

Ok so I’ve uploaded 14 videos on my YouTube channel “seven super clones” and only have 17 subscribers😕 I’d say my video quality is pretty good and I use the right tags and everything. Why am I not gaining any subscribers☹️

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep trying. I know that sounds silly because that's what you've been doing, but trying to gain subscribers is not the easiest. You have to show to people that your content is worth watching by always uploading and improving. Self review your work honestly on how it could have been better, and use that to your advantage to one up the higher rated YT channels. It takes time. All great things do. However, if you put in the time and effort, I'm sure you'll get there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you need to upload regularly. At least I've a week if you can. And it usually takes a good bit of time before you start getting a significant increase in subscribers, but regularity is the key.
    For many people it takes up to a year before they any big changes. The one YouTuber I'm a big fan of, CrankGameplays, didn't really become "famous famous" until about a year or so ago and he's been doing YouTube for like six years

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe it's your username.

when i searched it a channel called "seven super girls" popped up or at least the video.
    I think you should change your name to something more unique.

Also, try commenting funny things on larger youtube channels. It's good free exposure.

You're actually pretty funny and i enjoyed the Purge video lol
    I might sub

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much, yes I might change it to “that’s so Ingrid”

• Show All
    • you can't do that, theyll delete your question.

Just be more active on here

• Post your youtube channel in your bio

• It's really hard to get new subs and views starting out. But if you really want more views you really need to talk about popular things that are extremely current (like newsworthy stuff within the last hour).

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ur content is not that good... Just cause ur quality is good does nt mean everybody should like it... Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not expecting everyone to like it :/

• Show All
    • Yeah I get you, so should I change the topics of my videos?

• No no no... U first go on YouTube and find out what most kids these days are into and study those videos... im sure u ll pick up soon how to make appealing videos for teens

What Girls Said 2

• It takes a while, you have to measure your metrics and analytics, network and build an audience. It can take years to do that. It helps also to be on more than one platform.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe your niche isn't very popular. how long have you had it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes