What are your predictions of Star Wars: Episode IX?

What are your predictions of Star Wars: Episode IX??

38

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna suck ass. They want to take over the saga, make it theirs. And for that, they'll have to erase everything that has been done before.
    First, they got rid of what was considered canon.
    Then they kill all the old heroes.
    And finally they turn it their way.
    In 7, Rey is a fucking Mary Sue.
    In 8, it's SJW fuckfest, not to mention that stupid Rose, Rey's parents being some randoms, and Snoke dying stupidly, without anyone explaining who he was and where he came from.
    In 9, they'll probably kill Leia in some way, if they even kill her on screen, they could totally pretend she died between 8 and 9. And they'll probably find a way to make a happy ending with Rey and Kylo becoming best pals. Or worse.

Disney killed in less than 5 years a 30yo legendary saga.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love star wars even though I'm not an intricate groupie of the franchise but I definitely think that the original stars should be retired from it now. Am I wrong?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE