What are your predictions of Star Wars: Episode IX?

What are your predictions of Star Wars: Episode IX??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna suck ass. They want to take over the saga, make it theirs. And for that, they'll have to erase everything that has been done before.
    First, they got rid of what was considered canon.
    Then they kill all the old heroes.
    And finally they turn it their way.
    In 7, Rey is a fucking Mary Sue.
    In 8, it's SJW fuckfest, not to mention that stupid Rose, Rey's parents being some randoms, and Snoke dying stupidly, without anyone explaining who he was and where he came from.
    In 9, they'll probably kill Leia in some way, if they even kill her on screen, they could totally pretend she died between 8 and 9. And they'll probably find a way to make a happy ending with Rey and Kylo becoming best pals. Or worse.

Disney killed in less than 5 years a 30yo legendary saga.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love star wars even though I'm not an intricate groupie of the franchise but I definitely think that the original stars should be retired from it now. Am I wrong?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, not watching it, I predict it's going to be contrived & poorly written like the last one. The Force Awakens was okay but that last one that shall go unnamed has made me give no fucks. They're probably going to kill Kylo Ren & succeed over the first order, maybe Luke shows up as a ghost or Han Solo does & Finn taps into his force sensitivity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what the plan is for Episode IX. They're going to have to work around the passing of Carrie Fisher while Leia is still alive.

While I understand that the Star Wars story continues on past the generation of Luke and Leia (and eventually these characters must pass on), bottom line is that they waited too many years to make these movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as I hated TLJ, I really hope we see Luke as a force ghost. I also hope snoke is now some all powerful sith force ghost. And force ghost: yoda, obiwan, and Luke, along with living Rey and Ben-combine force powers to take him down. This would be the only way in my mind to redeem what failures happened in TLJ. It brings back luke and friends, it’s brings back snoke and gives him more back story.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just going to be more of the same. They keep rehashing ideas instead of actually evolving the formula.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gonna be gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • That it's going to suck balls

0|0
    0|0
  • not as great

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The good one doing some new trick that we haven't seen before. The sith guy dying because he just SUCKS, and ghost Luke stalking the good one

1|1
    0|0
  • That it'll be shite

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes