What's your favourite movie?

My favourite movie is Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.What's your favourite movie??

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The ending of star war 6 is so perfect. Ewoks are dancing and everyone so happy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• yeah the old starwars movies are great. lord of the rings - the fellowship, the good the bad and the ugly, once upon a time in the west, lion king, toy story, shrek, from dusk till dawn, sin city... Don't know which one to choose

1|1
    0|0
  • Harry Potter series. Not because I think they're good movies. I grew up with the books and I loved them. The movies seemed like cash grabs. Still love them though. And besides Emma Watson, huge celebrity crush 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite movie... difficult choice but one of my top 3 at least has to be Hidden Figures. That movie is awesome xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Empire Strikes Back, Doctor Zhivago and Raiders of the Lost Ark

1|1
    0|0
  • Dark night series... Ocean's series... P. S. I love u... A walk to remember... Titanic... To be honest I can't choose between movies...😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say it's a tie between Signs and The Rocketeer

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh cool you like Star Wars! My favorite movie is probably Wolf of Wall Street

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to say all Marvel comic movies and definitely Jurassic Park

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman: The Dark Knight
    The Beautiful Mind
    Ghost and the darkness

0|0
    0|0
  • The Lord of Rings. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • The Princess Bride

1|1
    0|0
    • If you haven't already, read the book. It's brilliant. Also, Cary Elwes wrote a book about his part in making the movie. It's called "As You Wish" and it's also much fun to read.

• The Princess Bride

1|1
    0|0
    • If you like to read, check out the book. It's amazing. Also, if you're a bonus features kind of movie person, check out Cary Elwes's book "As You Wish," about the making of the movie. It's pretty great.

• Gladiator.

1|1
    0|0
  • 'The fountain' by darren aronofsky

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman series

2|0
    0|0
  • Patch Adams

1|0
    0|0
  • Krzystzof Kieslowski's Blanc

1|0
    0|0
  • The first Alien.

0|2
    0|0
    • I think Alien & Rocky are unique in that I prefer the sequels to the originals. The first Alien was badass but I loved that scene where Riply fought the Queen with the freight robot far too much

• Yeah Aliens is awesome too 👌

• Law Abiding Citizen

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes