AC/DC is to release another album, but with Axl Rose. AC/DC and Guns & Roses fans, Your thoughts?

just heard about this. first off, I thought AC/DC was dead. really angus young is the only original member standing. I'm honestly not sure how I think of it all though, since I think Axl had a weird voice for AC/DC (better off for GnR). but i'll give it a chance.

Oh, and they'll be touring too.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Was never a fan of Axl Rose to begin with. I can't think of AC/DC w/o Brian Johnson or Bon Scott. Scott seemed irreplaceable until Johnson came along nut now he has become what just that: irreplaceable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah may as well let the AC/DC concept die instead of just suffer on with barely any original members. AC/DC was amazing with Brian Johnson or Bon Scott. it is a true blessing from the music gods for those who ever got to see AC/DC before bon's death lol

• Ohh cool. Both parents have taught you well then xD

• oh for sure haha XD