AC/DC is to release another album, but with Axl Rose. AC/DC and Guns & Roses fans, Your thoughts?

just heard about this. first off, I thought AC/DC was dead. really angus young is the only original member standing. I'm honestly not sure how I think of it all though, since I think Axl had a weird voice for AC/DC (better off for GnR). but i'll give it a chance.

Oh, and they'll be touring too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Was never a fan of Axl Rose to begin with. I can't think of AC/DC w/o Brian Johnson or Bon Scott. Scott seemed irreplaceable until Johnson came along nut now he has become what just that: irreplaceable.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah may as well let the AC/DC concept die instead of just suffer on with barely any original members. AC/DC was amazing with Brian Johnson or Bon Scott. it is a true blessing from the music gods for those who ever got to see AC/DC before bon's death lol

• Show All
    • Ohh cool. Both parents have taught you well then xD

• oh for sure haha XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm happy for Angus Young and that's all I'm going to say.

1|0
    0|0
    • apparently he won't hang up that schoolboy outfit and Gibson SG anytime soon XD

• Good for him. He's having fun. If you consider AC/DC finished, he's having fun and the band's reputation isn't diminished. I'd see this. I'd plow right through Axl Rose's singing to hear the lead guitar. Plus, it's AC/DC. I'm sure a band worth seeing will be touring with them.

• yeah man totally. i remember telling legatelanius a few days ago that Angus Young is my spirit animal haha he is so awesome.

• Why the fuck they got that arrogant cut to sing for them is beyond me. They should have gotten another Austin maybe Angry Anderson

1|0
    0|0
    • another thing they could have done is get a singer from an AC/DC cover band. like someone who happens to sound and look similar to brian Johnson, or even bon scott.

• So true anything but that twat rose

• I've personally felt they were both trash, but they had fairly different sounds. It's something I'd give a shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's going to be interesting but I am not sure they should call it ACDC anymore

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah it should be better considered as a collaboration with GnR and Angus Young like they've been doing during GnR's tour

• I thought Axel did a decent job singing for AC/DC before.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think for me I got too used to brian Johnson lol

• I am not going to say Axel was as good, but Brian could only scream his lungs out for so many decades. Axel is good enough, if he keeps one of my favorite bands rolling out great music for a few more albums I'm happy!

• yeah totally XD I just wonder who else is going to be in AC/DC, because Phil Rudd can't come back, and Cliff Williams retired

• wasn't a huge guns n roses fan, but i will give it a listen i guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh. I don't think I like the idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish they'd stop

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah they may as well. I loved the other singer. he could easily come back but it seems like something else is keeping Angus Young from bringing him back.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes