What are your favorite less known or underrated comedies?

I'll start with a few..

Kopps, a really funny Swedish comedy about small town cops.

Buddymoon, a more recent one and an indie film that flew under the radar. One of the main character's actors Flula has one of my favorite Youtube channels. It's about two guys taking a honeymoon of a cancelled wedding together.

Puddle Cruiser, first film made by the great comedy group Broken Lizard that have made among others Beerfest and Super Troopers. It's a simple college movie, but a really funny one.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The Black Knight
    stars Martin Lawrence

1|1
    0|0
    • Love that movie! It was funny like Big mommas house 1 and 2. Part 3 sucked tho

• Show All
    • @DizzyDesii yup, that's coming back as well as Bad Boyz 3.

• Yea i know about Bad Boys but i was never a fan of the film series. I just thought they were hot but now they look old af lol. I also see Roseanne and Sister Sister have come back

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 10

• Death At A Funeral (US version) made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lots of people know what they are but they aren't that popular, I like Simon Pegg's movies. Shaun of the dead and Hot fuzz specifically.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhh, let me dig a bit in my brain. Good Burger, Clerks, The Stoned Age, Project X, Tenacious D: the pick of destiny

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, speaking of Swedish comedies, pretty much everything by Galenskaparna & After Shave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly Americans, drawn together,

0|1
    0|0
  • norsemen

0|1
    0|0
  • The pink panter

0|1
    0|0
  • Josef Fares is an amazing game developer too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Better late than never

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheats (2002)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes