Testing interactive story, who would you choose and why?

So I'm working on an interactive story based on my own comic, I want to check how many people would go for who and WHY. Also I want to check if your opinion changes in the 2nd part.
The first image is a bit hard to read so I added the script below that image.Testing interactive story, who would you choose and why?You are a girl named Danami. Your best friend, Devlin, found a hurt puppy and together you brought it to the vet for treatment. On your way back out Devlin asks you out for dinner.
Devlin: Hey uhmm... Danami Do you want to go out to dinner with me?
However, before you can give him an answer a mysterious guy shows up and asks you to meet him tonight. You've seen this guy following you before.
Mystery guy: Sorry for interrupting, but I really have to meet you tonight Danami. It's important.
Devlin: Wow dude, really? She doesn't even know you...
Mystery guy: That doesn't matter. It's her choice. So Danami, who would you want to meet tonight.
PICK ONE:

DEVLIN OR MYSTERY GUY *KEEP THIS IN MIND FOR YOUR ANSWER*

After this option there's a 2nd question.
IF YOUR FIRST CHOICE WAS DEVLIN:
Testing interactive story, who would you choose and why?So, if your FIRST CHOICE was DEVLIN, did your opinion change or not? (VOTE A OR B and comment why)

IF YOUR FIRST CHOICE WAS MYSTERY GUY:
Testing interactive story, who would you choose and why?If your FIRST CHOICE was MYSTERY GUY, did this change your opinion? (Vote C or D and comment why)

Thank you for answering! :D
  • 2x Devlin
  • First Devlin, then Mystery Guy
  • 2x Mystery Guy
    Vote C
  • First Mystery Guy, then Devlin
    Vote D

11