Last one: What kind of personality do you think this original anime character would have?

So far she is my favorite (based on appearance) but I'm conflicted with her personality. So far, the community has agreed with my intuition with the other 2 characters, but I'm really lost with this one.

At first, she was supposed to be a 'cool rebel' like a school girl who drinks or smokes in front of the teachers, but not in an annoying way or petty way, just doesn't care. Yet, as I drew her she ended up looking more introverted, and innocent, and a little more conservative. Now I think of her more like a Kuudere type (cold, logical, cool and collected, blunt) and I have no idea where to go with her. I don't know what a middle ground would even look like. I considered maybe like the cool "weird" girl from the Breakfast Club, but I don't know if that'd work considering I'm going to make a goofy character already.

Although she might be too naive/innocent to be a Kuudere or rebel. Is she main character worthy? What type of personality would you choose (based on appearance)? My subconscious might already have a plan for all I know lol. Last one: What kind of personality do you think this original anime character would have??

12

Most Helpful Girl

• A silent, hurt badass who can handle herself if she has to. She is main character worthy. And you are extremely talented!

• Thank You! Making her the main character would make things easier, and I really like your take, thanks. She's my favorite so far, I just didn'tknow if she could hold her weight as a Main Character.