Which of these by-class angel true forms would freak you out the most to encounter?

Characters are as they appear canon to Cherinob mythos. Renders were made with a combination of Photoshop, Sims 3, Sims 4, and Spore.

These are just the good guys! I haven't even gotten to the demons in the series yet!
  • Which of these by-class angel true forms would freak you out the most to encounter?Cherinob (Radioactive Fallout)
    Vote A
  • Which of these by-class angel true forms would freak you out the most to encounter?Maurice (Death)
    Vote B
  • Which of these by-class angel true forms would freak you out the most to encounter?Gabriel (Information)
    Vote C
  • Which of these by-class angel true forms would freak you out the most to encounter?Filforth (Nature)
    Vote D
  • Which of these by-class angel true forms would freak you out the most to encounter?Levío (Anti-Sorcery)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• These are all p intimidating tbh!

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't even gotten to the demons yet. I have a true form for Kritchobol. Still working on Belay, Astirnah, and Frotchimar. Not sure when I'll get around to rendering Rickrod or any of the others.

They have their true forms, their exposed forms, and their human disguises.

Angels have true forms, humanoid disguises, and armored humanoid forms. The trick with the armored forms is to make it look unique. I've heard criticism that Gabriel looks like a Storm Trooper and Levio like a Power Ranger.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• This is too much for one person to do. None of these look too good tbh. Sorry. Chernobyl looks too much like a squashed robin.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • god you're sexy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes