Best YouTubers You Can Think Of And Why You Enjoy Watching Them?

I'll tell you mine in the updates

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreadman, because he always speaks about interesting everyday relationship topics but with a new twist.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's pretty cool (: What is one of your favorite things he talked about?

• Show All
    • Wow ): I'm surprised he doesn't have way more Subscribers ):

• Um not really I can name some who have 100,000's Subscribers ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Yuzral, XPgamers, Cohhcarnage and pointyhairedjedi and the mighty jingles to name a few (they do game streams and play throughs and commentary. along with project potemkin for its star trek fan productions that are quite amazing for having a low budget not to mention larpstheseries channel

0|1
    0|0
    • There's so many awesome ones did you ever watch Angry Video Game Nerd or Markiplier? (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Lindy Tsang

0|1
    0|0
    • Aka BubzBeauty. She's adorable and can relate to your problems very well.

• Shane Dawson, Good Mythical Morning, Brad Monsoon, Sssniperwolf

0|2
    0|0
    • My sister loves Shane (: why do you love them though there's more to the question

• Oh XD because they all make me smile, they're so positive and hilarious.

• Caso Cerrado, trisha paytas , rodriguez Vlogs Lol...

0|1
    0|0
  • cosmeholics anonymous funny and adorable

the grapevine entertaining informative

lovely ti entertaining funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I love watching Brennan Taylor, Sam, and Colby, Jake dufner , Sam golbsch and cokbyt Brock , nke sargi as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Lazy masquerade

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• IHE - he's authetic and is willing to call out people who think that a piece of fiction can be objectively bad.

Caddicarus - his videos are fun.

Nitrorad - he provides reviews that actually discuss every aspect of a game and understands game design.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love IHE! He's an incredible YouTuber he has like 1.5 Million Subscribers right now which is amazing (:

• Let's see... top 5 (just because I enjoy watching them no quality or popularity matters)

1. Anklespankin (league of legends youtuber/streamer)
    2. TheFlamingShark (reactor)
    3. Jonathan Young (Cover artist/musician)
    4. Muselk (overwatch/fortnight youtuber)
    5. TheKingNappy/ShadyPenguinn (variety gaming channels that do a co-lab pokémon series that I love).

0|1
    0|0
  • H2O Delirious
    Ohmwrecker
    Cartoonz
    iAmWildcat
    Daithi De Nogla
    Basically I Do Wrk
    Gassy Mexican
    JohnSandman

All are hilarious gamers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gaskings, Street Speed 717, The Omar Gosh Vlogs, Troy Sowers, GuitarmageddonZL1, Grant Botha, CleetusMcFarland just to name a few. The reason why I love these guy's content is because not only have I been following them for a long while and back when they weren't as big, but the content itself is everything I like. I actually prefer supporting smaller YouTube channels.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jacksepticeye because he's just funny, Vsauce because he's a genius, and Roaming Millenial because she's rational and reasonable.

0|1
    0|0
    • My friend loves Jack so much she loves his accent also. I love Markiplier. I haven't watched Jack yet but I've seen him in videos with Markiplier. (:

• I love Mark as well, but there is something special about Jack and his way of just making every single thing funny. Sometimes, he can make normal, non-humorous, everyday things sound funny just because of the way he says it.

• I understand. Both of them are so close in Subscribers (:

• Phillip DeFranco my main source of news, and his 2nd channel is pretty great too

0|1
    0|0
    • I like him but sometimes he seriously annoys me. The expressions on his face while he says some things makes me kind of want to hit him.

• TechRax

Mad crackhead,
    videos can be funny cuz he's a goofy dumbass aha.. sometimes interesting but really just there for the stupidity

0|1
    0|0
  • Dashiegames, Cashnasty, Pewdiepie etc. Dashie is funny as hell. Cash motivates me. No clue why I watch pewdiepie, but he's great.

0|1
    0|0
  • AVE I love his humor and technical knowledge. Ozzy man reviews. He is so funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comedy, so Nelk, Ownage pranks, Dashiegames, Brandon Rogers

0|1
    0|0
  • Steve harve , makes me laugh and he is on natur every time

0|0
    0|0
  • Idubbbz, Filthy Frank, BulletBarry. Those are 3 of my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jacksfilms top quality :3

0|1
    0|0
  • logan paul

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate them all

0|0
    0|1
  • Matpat cuz brainy is the new sexy