Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?

Characters are from Cherinob mythos. Last time, I did their true forms, a-la Supernatural. Well... the closest that I could get from Sims 3, Spore, and Photoshop.

These renders were done with Sims 4, heavily re-using, recoloring, and re-purposing the Sixam alien suits.

This is their armored forms, which the majority of them are in most of the time.

Other than Gabe and Cherinob, most of them are portrayed as very stoic, having all the personality of RoboCop. Maurice can be as cold and calculating as an old samurai, and even sometimes manifests as a middle-aged Japanese man.
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Levío the Nullifier
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Filforth, Defender of the Natural Order
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Maurice the Ferryman
    Vote C
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Gabriel the Messenger
    Vote D
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Cherinob, Angel of Radioactive Death and Destruction
    Vote E

01