Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?

Characters are from Cherinob mythos. Last time, I did their true forms, a-la Supernatural. Well... the closest that I could get from Sims 3, Spore, and Photoshop.

These renders were done with Sims 4, heavily re-using, recoloring, and re-purposing the Sixam alien suits.

This is their armored forms, which the majority of them are in most of the time.

Other than Gabe and Cherinob, most of them are portrayed as very stoic, having all the personality of RoboCop. Maurice can be as cold and calculating as an old samurai, and even sometimes manifests as a middle-aged Japanese man.
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Levío the Nullifier
    Vote A
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Filforth, Defender of the Natural Order
    Vote B
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Maurice the Ferryman
    Vote C
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Gabriel the Messenger
    Vote D
  • Which of these armored angel forms in "Cherinob" do you find the most badass?Cherinob, Angel of Radioactive Death and Destruction
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• That reminds me of power rangers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I originally modeled them after Storm Troopers, back when the Rangers were all nothing but silly spandex. But since they upgraded to using the same standard sci-fi armor as every other sci-fi franchise, it's impossible to make anything sci-fi armor-based and have it not compared to a Power Ranger. *sigh*

Recommended myTakes