Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?

Last one on the angel characters, before I get to the rest of the cast. This one is pretty straightforward. These are the angel characters unmasked, in humanoid form. Which one is the coolest, in your opinion, and why?

All these renders were made with highly-modified Sims software.
  • Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?Cherinob, Angel of Radioactive Death and Destruction
  • Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?Dolondri, Giver of Titles
  • Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?Filforth, Defender of the Natural Order
    Vote C
  • Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?Gabriel the Messenger
    Vote D
  • Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?Levío the Nullifier
    Vote E
  • Which of these unmasked forms from "Cherinob" is your favorite?Maurice the Ferryman, Angel of Death
    Vote F

10