Guys, would you like to have a painted portrait of your PENIS?

Perhaps it sounds ridiculous, but hey, where could I ask this question if not here :)
My friends are encouraging me to paint portraits (that's my profession)...
Being in a funny mood, reading all this stuff on GaG, I came to the conclusion, that I should paint ducks, as many of you worship them more than the faces πŸ˜‰.
If you would, please choose the technique : oil on canvas or aquarelle on paper.
Should it be in the realistic style or maybe an artistic interpretation?
How much would you pay for it?
And the most important thing: would you hang the painting on the wall? In your bedroom... Let's say. (you don't have to worry about the quality).
I'm very curious what your answers will be. :)
Updates:
Nooooooo, I don't believe THAT! Did I wrote 'DUCKS' ? and no one corrected me? That changed all the context :( Ohhh... how sad :/

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I Love this question as a man i am very proud of my other half lol. Technique wise I don't know i guess what you think will make me and the image Pop if you will lol. Style i realistic but I don't know maybe your interpretation whould have a good look to. Paying you would be about the size of the picture the materials used and the quality so I don't know. Last but not least i would hang it infront of the front door lol like i said i am proud of that part of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn you know i want a hand drawn picture of my duck in my living room lol

• Show All
    • How your an artist and cute as hell hiw are you single

• Many factors not for a public conversation :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Thanks for A2A.

Personally I not interested. I would recommend you to contact this person.

Tim Patch, commonly known by his professional stage name Pricasso, is an Australian artist who is known for using his penis, scrotum and buttocks to paint portraits, landscapes and female nudes.

It's his profession. Ask him.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I can see the real thing any time I want. At least until my beer consumption inflates my belly to the point where I need a mirror.

It would be like requesting a portrait of Yosemite when you live overlooking the valley. And my penis is much like Yosemite in grandeur.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can just see it now. Honey, I'd like this portrait hung in the living room. or perhaps in the dining room. I'm so sure she would see the wisdom of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to have mine oil on canvas, realistic but not a sketch, Id want him in a classy tuxedo standing at the bar looking like he owns the place, at least in his mind. I'd pay $250-$300 for it. I love your questions by the way..

1|0
    0|0
    • Hah! Good choice, the technique, and the location ;)
      and... you are the first one who answered the question in full, congratulations!

Awww... Thank you :)

• Thank you, following directions is an aquiried skill.

• Now I follow you ;)

• Would you be insulted by receiving a penis picture because that could be a problem or would I have to model?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd rather not look like the male version of a batshit insane feminist.

1|0
    0|0
    • Forget about feminism. If you were a person into arts, would you switch from having a normal portrait to dick one πŸ˜‰

• Same answer. Having art done of your genitals is the domain of those who are obsessed with their genitals, which is why I brought up the ionic cult of feminism.

• Ok. Fair enough

• Oh yikes! No LOL! Although it feels good using it, I personally think they're ugly things 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohhhh... So my Marvelous plan for the art career doesn't convince everyone πŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • Hahaha!! Excellent! Love your answer!
      Ok, will post it now πŸ˜‰

• Thank you :)... But also I don't know how to do it hah

• No thanks. Dicks are not very pleasant to lol at, including my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeez no !
    It would be painful to get that guy stood up for hours !
    :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Hah! It's 21 c. We have cameras. I paint from the picture :)

• It does sound quite ridiculous, dunno why someone would want that, granted I wouldn't be too surprised if male Renaissance artists would send a painted penis portrait to a lover

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Mine would look aesthetic. In Pencil sketch

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like an artistic interpretation. I'd hang it in the room.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's abstract interpretation and like a funny yet good piece of artwork I would buy it

1|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… let's see, for getting it, why not? Probably oil on canvas with an artistic interpretation.
    I wouldn't pay for it, it would be just for fun and no, I hardly doubt I would hang it on my wall!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, pull down your pants and we'll paint each other!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be interested lol. Go wild with how you portray it on style

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha duck or PENIS, I'd be interested. But for real, nicely done.

• I would paint one on my drawing tablet but it would get deleted lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why? I can see my dick anytime I want to.

1|1
    0|0
    • To celebrate its beauty πŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • Surely... The series will be called : SmoMan71 thoughts on the Creation of Humanity

• You are a strange woman.

• No. Why would anyone want that?

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you add a few inches to it

2|0
    0|0
    • Hah! Good one :)

• Show All
    • Nope, I'm perfectly happy with my slightly below average clockwork. I've never had a single complaint about it's performance.

• Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Do you like see penis

1|0
    0|0
    • Not really... Especially while I am working. The hypothetical question for guys. I know what to do when want to see it.

• Sure. Oil on canvas. Wouldn't pay much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feed ducks bread in the park.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, that very touching :)

• Show All
    • I'm not sure I worship ducks though. I don't think ducks have such trivial concerns as being paragons to human followers, no matter how many rubber ducky bath toys we offer as tribute. They're more absorbed in their duckly affairs of swimming, diving, quacking, migrating thousands of miles, and taking flight at whim. To be a duck...

• I worship all animals :)
      We should shake hands βœ‹

• only if your mouth is around it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you do micro prints

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Penis caricatures would be hilarious!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Only the ones with a big size I imagine πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure they would be big sized in the picture. I can't imagine guys commissioning a painting of their penis, and have it painted medium or small.

• Hahaha. Right!

Recommended myTakes