Guys, would you like to have a painted portrait of your PENIS?

Perhaps it sounds ridiculous, but hey, where could I ask this question if not here :)
My friends are encouraging me to paint portraits (that's my profession)...
Being in a funny mood, reading all this stuff on GaG, I came to the conclusion, that I should paint ducks, as many of you worship them more than the faces πŸ˜‰.
If you would, please choose the technique : oil on canvas or aquarelle on paper.
Should it be in the realistic style or maybe an artistic interpretation?
How much would you pay for it?
And the most important thing: would you hang the painting on the wall? In your bedroom... Let's say. (you don't have to worry about the quality).
I'm very curious what your answers will be. :)
Nooooooo, I don't believe THAT! Did I wrote 'DUCKS' ? and no one corrected me? That changed all the context :( Ohhh... how sad :/

134

Most Helpful Guy

• I Love this question as a man i am very proud of my other half lol. Technique wise I don't know i guess what you think will make me and the image Pop if you will lol. Style i realistic but I don't know maybe your interpretation whould have a good look to. Paying you would be about the size of the picture the materials used and the quality so I don't know. Last but not least i would hang it infront of the front door lol like i said i am proud of that part of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Damn you know i want a hand drawn picture of my duck in my living room lol

• How your an artist and cute as hell hiw are you single

• Many factors not for a public conversation :)