What's your favorite anime?

So I'm a huge fan of anime, always have been. But I could never say, 'This anime is my favorite'. I just don't have one. I have several that I love.

So 1 anime I love is 'Psycho Pass'. Here's a short **NON-SPOILER** description of why I love it.

I live in the US. And we all know it's a democracy. But in the world of Psycho Pass, they have an alternative style of running things. Everything is determined by a system called Sybil, who determines things you typically choose yourself, like choosing a job or a significant other. But the most important feature of Sybil is it's ability to determine the mental state of it's user's, at ANY given time, and determine if they're deemed to live in society or rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

I just find that interesting. It goes in depth about morality, the value of one life over the other, the system's relativity in society, and corruption and manipulation of the system.

So what's your fave? And why do you like?
Or maybe you're like me and don't have 1 particular one you can call your fave, but choose 1 that stands out to you.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) PARASITE
    2) Tokyo ghoul
    3) 1st season of sword art online
    4) Food wars
    5) No game no life
    6) Space dandy
    I have more but these are my top 💖💖💖

• Lol, 1st season of SAO. I totally understand that. You have great tastes 👌

• except for SAO

they ruined a good show concept with pointless harem and fan service

Most Helpful Guy