How would I describe in detail this dress in a story I’m writing?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• She was wearing a dress that suggests as if she's only wearing it as a formality, as if it was not expected for people to dress, she'd look presentable without anything on her body at all. It was tight, wasn't tailored to cover much of her body, her back was bare, had a deep cleavage...

You can go on like that. God I should be a writer. And English isn't even my mother language.

Most Helpful Girl

• As she entered the room in a ruby red dress, her plunging neck like caught the attention of many. A slight turn to the right and part of her bosom could be seen a mile way. Sexy yet elegant , she flaunted her hips...,,(wherever)