How would I describe in detail this dress in a story I’m writing?

How would I describe in detail this dress in a story I’m writing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She was wearing a dress that suggests as if she's only wearing it as a formality, as if it was not expected for people to dress, she'd look presentable without anything on her body at all. It was tight, wasn't tailored to cover much of her body, her back was bare, had a deep cleavage...

You can go on like that. God I should be a writer. And English isn't even my mother language.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As she entered the room in a ruby red dress, her plunging neck like caught the attention of many. A slight turn to the right and part of her bosom could be seen a mile way. Sexy yet elegant , she flaunted her hips...,,(wherever)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• She wore a brilliant Ruby dress, the fabric hugged every voluptuous curve on her body. The plunging neck line turned every head in the room as she entered.

2|0
    0|0
  • As a writer you should be able to do it on your own, google materials, colours, movements etc and put it together yourself

2|3
    0|0
  • A red dress begs to get reaped.

0|0
    0|1
  • Use an array of hexadecimal numbers to represent the pixels in the image.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes