Do you think The Dark Knight Rises ruined a great duology?

I think TDKR was pathetic compared to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The movie was a yawn fest. It was sooo long and boring. There were only a few exciting bits in it. Also, I absolutely hated how Nolan used almost the entire Inception cast in it. 😂😂😂

It clearly seemed like he was forced to make a third movie to complete a trilogy. Honestly, he should've just left it at the The Dark Knight. Your thoughts?
For those who're saying Joker (Heath) was going to be in the third one, I have no idea about that. I just read that Nolan wanted to end it at The Dark Knight. He didn't wanna make a sequel.

229

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it was a total bummer and disappointment :( wasn't a bad film, but it was just so weak compared to the first two and especially The Dark Knight

• Yeah that's why he should've just ended it at The Dark Knight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched only the first two. After the 2nd, for some reason i didn't feel the need to watch the third.

• Smart decision! 😎

• Lol thanks for the advice. I most definitely won't watch it now.

• No problem 😊😊