What do you guys think of South Park?

It's without a doubt my favourite show. For 21 seasons it's been relevant, has stayed hilarious and never shied away from any topics. Plus the movie is my favourite musical of all time.

734

Most Helpful Guy

• South Park is the best cartoon aimed at older individuals, because it mocks and pokes fun at everything. They have made episodes on many things; stuff on pop culture and trends, movies, religion, politics, celebrities, conspiracies, brands, news stories, and society generally.

Sure, the humor can get a bit raunchy, but that's what comes with having unfiltered adult humor. It's refreshingly politically incorrect, and funny. It offends everybody equally.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It never fails to enternain me and make my laugh.