What do you guys think of South Park?

It's without a doubt my favourite show. For 21 seasons it's been relevant, has stayed hilarious and never shied away from any topics. Plus the movie is my favourite musical of all time.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• South Park is the best cartoon aimed at older individuals, because it mocks and pokes fun at everything. They have made episodes on many things; stuff on pop culture and trends, movies, religion, politics, celebrities, conspiracies, brands, news stories, and society generally.

Sure, the humor can get a bit raunchy, but that's what comes with having unfiltered adult humor. It's refreshingly politically incorrect, and funny. It offends everybody equally.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It never fails to enternain me and make my laugh.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• South park is probably one of the funniest shows about and has been for many years. The relevancy of it is what makes it so appealing they don't shy away from showing their honest opinions on current topics in the world which i like about the creators

1|0
    0|0
  • Only seen the first couple of series, but found it very amusing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Great show, the last two seasons have been sub par at best though. The forcing a linear story for the whole season has ruined the recipe for great episodes. My favorite episodes are always based around Randy Marsh. He's the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love it they nail all the current things goin on in the world today but they make them amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • The first 6 or 7 seasons were awesome then it just got to be too gay and fucked up. Mr Garrison got too much into the gay shit and the show just got more sick for the sake of being sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the greatest shows of all time. The latest two seasons made fun of everyone and all the PC and SJW stuff happening right now. It's brilliant.

0|0
    0|0
  • its funny as heck but part of me wishes it wasn't so crude

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, but Rick & Morty pleases my inner troll the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to like it but I've changed a little, and now their humor level seems a bit disturbing to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not going to lie, i loved watching Southpark. in my opinion last 4 episodes wasn't very funny to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry im sorry actually what i meant to say was how would you like to suck my balls๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚best

1|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck do they get this through censorship reviews?

0|0
    1|0
  • It uses to be good but it's gone bad. Just wished it was on Netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • Adults acting like children's

1|0
    0|0
  • It's friggin hilarious

1|1
    0|0
  • I am new to South Park. I've liked it so far๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude it's the shit

1|0
    0|0
  • South park is awesome ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Love it. Best series ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get people like it but its not for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like south park, verry fun to me, I laugh a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Send nudes

0|0
    1|0
  • Damn you sexy af. WHATS the question again lmao

0|0
    2|1
  • I love it. It pushes the envelope

0|0
    0|0
  • Best documentary on American life to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scott Tenorman must die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watch south park.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lame