What’s one movie you have watched that was ruined for you by the ending?

For me one might be The Sixth Sense, or Life made me mad they didn’t get free until they were old. What’s one movie you have watched that was ruined for you by the ending?

69

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually loved Life's ending :D I just don't think the movie would've worked if they had gotten out earlier.

For me the worst offender was Sinister.. such a good horror movie absolutely ruined by the ending. Others would be The Village, The Ninth Gate and Signs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl