What’s one movie you have watched that was ruined for you by the ending?

For me one might be The Sixth Sense, or Life made me mad they didn’t get free until they were old. What’s one movie you have watched that was ruined for you by the ending?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually loved Life's ending :D I just don't think the movie would've worked if they had gotten out earlier.

For me the worst offender was Sinister.. such a good horror movie absolutely ruined by the ending. Others would be The Village, The Ninth Gate and Signs.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• That movie with Clint Eastwood and a young Girl boxer. It started out good, but it ended up pretty depressing. I don't remember the name.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yes! I remember that

• I think your talking about Million Dollar Baby. I agree with you, not at all what I was expecting from that movie.

• @someguy81 Yeah, that is the name of it. If something bad is going to happen, I at least prefer someone goes out with a purpose to accomplish something. It just seemed like such a depressing waste what happened in that movie. When I first saw it, it bothered me for days after and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

• Independence Day. I wanted the aliens to win and wipe out all life on the planet so there wouldn't be a sequel.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gladiator is the best movie ever, with the worst ending. At least for me it was. Some people think it was fitting the story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justice League
    Wonder Woman
    Did not like the endings of either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say The Woman in Black, then I remembered the whole movie was poor.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the happy ending ones.. I want to be destroyed after watching a movie..

0|0
    0|0
  • The Professional

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman vs Superman... talk about anticlimactic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes