Should weed be legal or not?

Should weed be legal world wide, should it be illegal, or should it be legal only for medical purposes

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean weed shouldn't be like cigarettes but like for medical purposes not like omg I have a headache purpose but like cancer patients and stuff like that

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• With out thinking about money it should be legal. Now thinking about money I would rather it be illegal so it keeps big money out of the industry. I'd rather live in a world where many can profit then just a few. Keeping it illegal keeps big money out because it's too risky of an investment and they have a lot to loose. Right now, it's the hunger games in cali and various states and money will win eventually, then Amazon will get involved then everyone looses. I kind of like the attitude of if you ain't willing to go to prison for it then you don't deserve it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• I think it should be legal, but then there are still problems with that. Ie; driving while high, or having been high and still "above the limit" (assuming there would be one, if it's not simply illegal to drive under the influence).

The only people who think it should be totally illegal are ignorant to the lies they're told about it being so bad for you.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not even an argument. Driving while drunk is also illegal. And it happens a lot more than driving while high.

• @JesseTheMan You still have a limit with alcohol. That was my point, you can still drive unde the influence of alcohol (1 standard drink in Aus).

• And I imagine there would be something similar with weed. Pretty simple.

• I think that it should be treated as other narcotics in the sense that if it has legitimate medical applications then it should be legal to use it in those situations but in no others. THC can be pretty dangerous and unlike tobacco (the smoker's cough) or alcohol (just look at an alcoholic) it's not that visible from the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I'm an evil pro-freedom liberal so what do you expect...

0|1
    0|1
  • I can't stand the stuff myself but if other addictive and harmful substances are legal for sale i don't see why marijuana isn't too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 100% Don't listen to shit what others say they know fuck all of what weed does yes it has it's faults but so does everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Illegal to smoke around others without consent. Legal in private. Because if one more mf tries to smoke in front of me I might slap a hoe.

0|0
    0|0
    • That makes no sense. You don't have to stay around people who smoke cigarettes oe drink alcohol ao why should weed be any different?

• @JesseTheMan I meant that for cigarrettes too. You can't inhale smoke from alcohol

• It still makes no sensethat you would have to have soneobes consent to smoke. Public places should limit smoking of course. And on private property the propertyowner should decide whether you can smoke there.

• I am 100% for weed

Personal freedom
    The money
    Creates jobs
    Lower the crime rate

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • For weed

0|0