Should weed be legal or not?

Should weed be legal world wide, should it be illegal, or should it be legal only for medical purposes

110

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean weed shouldn't be like cigarettes but like for medical purposes not like omg I have a headache purpose but like cancer patients and stuff like that

Most Helpful Guy

• With out thinking about money it should be legal. Now thinking about money I would rather it be illegal so it keeps big money out of the industry. I'd rather live in a world where many can profit then just a few. Keeping it illegal keeps big money out because it's too risky of an investment and they have a lot to loose. Right now, it's the hunger games in cali and various states and money will win eventually, then Amazon will get involved then everyone looses. I kind of like the attitude of if you ain't willing to go to prison for it then you don't deserve it.