Have you seen 50 shades of grey?

Have you seen 50 shades of grey?
I have not seen this movie yet

I can't count how many women have told me to watch this movie.
There's a reason I haven't watched it, its because I hate sex scenes.

They make me cringe...
Anytime a sex scene comes on I automatically skip it.
Even if they're just kissing I'm like
"alright, alright, I get it, I get, enough..

Then I skip it..
I don't know why...

If I do watch this im not watching it on my own.
  • I've seen it
  • I haven't seen it
  • Results
    Vote C

2413

Most Helpful Girl

• It was on TV the other day so I drank and made myself watch it, it was hilarious... I can't believe that movie is actually a thing. But I mean at least she left in the end... Of course there are sequels, so not a good sign.

It's bs, he is portrayed as a victim and she let's him beat her because she feels bad for him and thinks she can change him and make him a normal rich guy that loves her instead of just being his sex slave... So ridiculous, but kinda like watching slapstick

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a movie that revolves around it's marketing campaign of exploring the dark naughty side to womens fantasies.

From what I've gathered the naughtiest the film gets is the dude spanks her like 8 times and that's all that happens. Frankly to me spanking isn't kinky. It's pretty vanilla standard part of sex.

So 50 Shades is basically a novel/film series about what a 13 year old girl who spent her whole life going to super strict christian school thinks kinky exciting moonlight sex life is like. It's presented in a very childlike level naivety that doesn't understand what actual BDSM is in the slightest.