What are your thoughts on the YouTube Trending Page?

What are your thoughts on it? It helps get videos more popular. I'll tell you what I think of it in the updates

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally go to YouTube for specific things, so I don't have much use for the trending page. I just looked at it. There's a lot of crap on it that I wouldn't watch anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have looked at the Page a few times there's been some good things but mostly things I don't care about.

Most Helpful Guy

• All commercial web sites make money from advertising and revenues are tied to visits or views. Therefore, almost everything that a site like YouTube does is designed to increase traffic on their page. This particular feature is not necessarily a bad thing as it may expose viewers to a broader range of videos.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• That's the page I never go to. Those videos are filled with unskippable ads and the first 2-5 minutes is someone blathering about nothing like their channel or upcoming ideas.

0|1
    0|0
  • i've never looked at the page. i only go to youtube for specific things

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't ever see but like 2 videos suggested that are trending that I want to watch. I just stick to my own channels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't give a crap about yt trending. I got my subscribed channels and they provide me kore than enough of good content.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only go there to listen to music so I would not notice it anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • YouTube is pretty corrupt now. They only put 2 things on trending: Disney channel level shit or whatever fits their political agenda

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really true. They put some good things on their Trending Page still but I see what you mean.

• It gets help videos that are popular more popular and the little creators are starving

0|0
    0|0
  • It's Balls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes