What are your thoughts on the YouTube Trending Page?

What are your thoughts on it? It helps get videos more popular. I'll tell you what I think of it in the updates

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally go to YouTube for specific things, so I don't have much use for the trending page. I just looked at it. There's a lot of crap on it that I wouldn't watch anyway.

• I have looked at the Page a few times there's been some good things but mostly things I don't care about.

Most Helpful Guy

• All commercial web sites make money from advertising and revenues are tied to visits or views. Therefore, almost everything that a site like YouTube does is designed to increase traffic on their page. This particular feature is not necessarily a bad thing as it may expose viewers to a broader range of videos.