Metalheads, 'Cliff Burton Day' in California, your thoughts?

tomorrow (February 10th) is supposed to be the birthday of Metallica bassist Cliff Burton, who died back in the 80s during the tour supporting Master of Puppets. California has declared February 10th as "Cliff Burton Day". your thoughts, my fellow headbangers?

as for me, even though I live on the other side of the county i'll still spend the entire day listening to burton-era metallica and stay up all night watching live burton era metallica stuff on youtube.

and as a part of this I'm also adding the link to a take I recently made that's all about Cliff, here, in case anybody wants to read. https://www.girlsaskguys.com/entertainment-arts/a50625-the-mighty-cliff-burton . currently working on a take having to do with metallica's black album as well. I know cliff wasn't in that one but I've already been working on this a few days. anyway...

CLIFF 'EM ALL!! \m/

#MetallicaBassist
#CliffEmAll
forgot to mention i'll also be practicing my own music for over 6 hours on the day too, like he did with his bass XD

04

Most Helpful Guy