What's the latest book that you are reading or about to read?

As of now I have received one of the two books which were ordered at Amazon. I am going to start with this one tomorrow. Share your recent reads on here.

Also, if you've got some spare Amazon gift cards then you can send them to me. I want to order more books๐Ÿ˜What's the latest book that you are reading or about to read??

41

Most Helpful Girl

• The Phoenix files I already read it I am just waiting to buy the other book

• What is it about?๐Ÿ˜Š

• They are expensive๐Ÿ˜•
      You should try to reach 7k exper points. I've heard that we get $20 Amazon gift card after redeeming points. You can finance at least two more books๐Ÿ˜„