What's the latest book that you are reading or about to read?

As of now I have received one of the two books which were ordered at Amazon. I am going to start with this one tomorrow. Share your recent reads on here.

Also, if you've got some spare Amazon gift cards then you can send them to me. I want to order more books๐Ÿ˜What's the latest book that you are reading or about to read??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Phoenix files I already read it I am just waiting to buy the other book

0|1
    0|0
    • What is it about?๐Ÿ˜Š

• Show All
    • They are expensive๐Ÿ˜•
      You should try to reach 7k exper points. I've heard that we get $20 Amazon gift card after redeeming points. You can finance at least two more books๐Ÿ˜„

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• 0|1
    0|0
    • Love and darkness๐Ÿ˜จ
      What darkness this author talks about?๐Ÿ˜„

• I'm only at page 200 our of 800. I'll let you know when I finish it. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's the darkness in his mother's head... we'll see.

• Oh! My wild guess would be that this mother loves his son very much and some situation has developed which is making this mother go dark and find ways to stop his son from doing something or getting away from her. I'll create an update for this question after few weeks to know your progess๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well I was reading Napoleon hill but "someone" told me what was going to Happen soooo.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Origin by Dan brown.. and I was disappointed!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes