What's your favourite GTA game and who's your favourite protagonist from the series?

For me it's a tie between GTA San Andreas and GTA IV. In case of protagonists, again it has to be a tie between C. J. and Niko. Both of them are so badass. I can't choose.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Niko Bellic. Seems like he's the only one caught up in the middle of other people's messes in GTA. Everyone else is a hardened, professional criminals. When you play as Niko, you're playing as a guy struggling to get by in a new city. That's much more relatable and it's a lot easier to put your emotions into that game.

1|0
    0|0
    • Very well explained. Completely agree. Also, I love his sense of humour and that accent! 🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only played GTA5 and I'd have to say Trevor is my favorite. But I also really like the black dude, forgot his name

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Hve to play more GTA V before I can really compare it to the others, but I like Vice City the most. It just has the best atmosphere in my opinion. Favorite protagonist is probably Niko.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only owned two of these games and they were both on the PSP quite a while ago. I had Vice city stories and Liberty city stories. I can't really remember which one I prefer but GTA 5 looks good especially since you can interact with other players online.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vice City baby. Tony Vercetti. Nr1!!! Coolesr setting, coolest cars, coolest clothings, awesome music.
    Gta San Andreas is Nr2. So mucj great stuff to do. Getting the SM Suit + Jetpack + huge violet dildo and beat the shit out of those purple gangsters.
    for GTA1&2 I also have great memories.
    GTA4 was lame in mho.
    Haven't played gta 5 so far

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say GTA 5 with the overall gameplay but Niko from GTA 4 was too relatable not to pass up. The man just wanted to start anew and live a simple life

1|0
    0|0
  • GTA Vice City.
    The music from that game was the best from any GTA.

However, I kinda liked the whole of San Andreas too.
    So my fave protagonist would be C. J
    That damn train mission though...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love gtav, but nico is still the best. Trevor is fun of course, but nico is way deeper and more interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hands down tie, Vice citys Tommy Versetti and of course michael from GTA 5

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't decide between Vice City, IV or V. Tommy Vercetti is definitely my favourite though

I never understood the love for San Andreas, I found the story and main characters very poor compared to the rest of the series

0|0
    0|0
  • I think GTA Vice CIty was the best setting. It didn't have the best game mechanics but the game was awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the Nico was a bit better than San Andreas, but it didn't have as much fun stuff to do

1|0
    0|0
  • "I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda."
    - Big Smoke

0|0
    0|0
  • gta v is my fav. and my fav is the drunk guy, who lives in the desserts, lol

i really love that place, i wish someday i make my home in a place like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Niko had the most heart and was one of the few sympathetic characters. His cousin was a POS, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • GTA V is the best game in my opinion but Niko is my favorite character.

1|0
    0|0
  • San Andreas, CJ.
    Not the best but ok Vice City and Liberty City with Toni Cipriani.
    GTA is awful because of bad Serbian language.

0|0
    0|0
  • Niko bellic, the darkest cold blooded character ever. His accent was so creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vice City. GTA IV sucked, the engine had so much potential but rockstar ham handed the story into being a drawn out anticlimactic bore that most people ended up skipping. They did a better job on single player in V but the multiplayer sucked ASS with the introduction of shark cards. How many fucking cars that drive exactly the same does a player need? Pointless upgrades? Destruction of the mod community? Cease and decist orders for modding the changes rockstar wouldn't bring them later STOLE and integrated into the game? Fuck GTA V, rockstar has ensured that I will no longer but their games. I've owned every title they released since GTAIII but due to how bad V was I'm not purchasing 6 or any of their other titles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have to be Trevor from GTA V

1|0
    0|0
    • What about game?

• Show All
    • Totally agree. I hated the idea at first becauae I thought it would ruin the fluidity of the gameplay but it was actually an amazing feature

• Yeah I thought so too that it would be kinda weird. But I ended up enjoying that feature the most.

• GTA San Andreas for the story, GTA 5 for the gameplay and graphics

0|0
    0|0
  • GTA5
    Michael

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Don't even know, I just killed people and stole cars

1|3
    0|0
    • yeah thats ma girl. I would like to see your eyes turn even darker when pulling the trigger to roast sone civs and cops

• Show All
    • @Andreas300787 ahahhaha same for me but I didn't really care about the missions either

• There where lot of special cars that you could only archive from missions. In GTA Vice City, there was a white admiral that you could get and it was completly bullet proof. stuff like that was cool

• GTA 3 for me:

1|0
    0|0
  • Grand Theft Auto V :)
    Niko, for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes