What's your favourite GTA game and who's your favourite protagonist from the series?

For me it's a tie between GTA San Andreas and GTA IV. In case of protagonists, again it has to be a tie between C. J. and Niko. Both of them are so badass. I can't choose.

436

Most Helpful Guy

• Niko Bellic. Seems like he's the only one caught up in the middle of other people's messes in GTA. Everyone else is a hardened, professional criminals. When you play as Niko, you're playing as a guy struggling to get by in a new city. That's much more relatable and it's a lot easier to put your emotions into that game.

• Very well explained. Completely agree. Also, I love his sense of humour and that accent! 🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only played GTA5 and I'd have to say Trevor is my favorite. But I also really like the black dude, forgot his name