First time you have heard the song?

When you listen a song, do you have flashback on time when you heard it for the first time? Can you connect them with some moments that happened a long time ago?
For instance, Hotel of California reminds me on Summer of 2015. because I heard it for the first time on the radio the mourning before an exam.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always, sometimes it just takes me back to a moment I relate to the song.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah lots of them do it for me like aero Smith's i don't wanna miss a thing... i was in debert NS taking an air studies program with cadets i belive in 1998 we had it at a dance and some random good looking girl wanted me to dance with her