Ideas for a Fantasy novel with some romance in it?

Love, Honor, Revenge, and a whole lot of destruction. I'm also going to combine it with scifi elements so if you have any ideas for that to, go for it.

15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There‚Äôs a boy named Jason Pleido, and one day while playing outside behind his home, he gets abducted by a spaceship. Fast forward a few years and he is waking up in a crygochamber where he discovers he has been asleep for 400 years. On top of this, he finds out that the planet he is on is run by advanced species of elf-like creatures. The cure for cancer, flying cars, cities that can be seen from miles, etc. are all realities in this world. The only thing is, election time comes up every 400 years, and the only way one can be a candidate is if they are human.