What's the last video game you played and finished?

The last video game I played was Batman: Arkham Knight. I absolutely loved it.
Oh and I finished the game too lol 🤣🤣

1463

Most Helpful Guy

• Arkham Knight was better than I expected but I just wish the part where Joker "took over" Batmans mind had been longer. Id have loved to have ran around Gotham wreaking havoc as a Joker Batman. They could have made it super dark.

The last game I played and completed was Assassins Creed: Origins. It was such a refreshing game and as it was the final shot I was giving Ubisoft, im glad they pulled it off. This was the game if been waiting for since the end of Revelations

• Haven't played Origins or Revelations. The last game I played from the Assassin's Creed series was Brotherhood. I've watch some gameplays from Revelations didn't really like it. Origins looks much more promising.

• Revelations was good in terms of the overall story of the game and being able to play as an older Altair was a lot of fun but the actual game itself wasn't great. I think thats when Ubisoft started focusing on the wrong elements of the game

Most Helpful Girl

• The last one I played and finished was Call of Duty WW2. It was fun. I recently went back and found all the treasures and the strange relic in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. I’ve started Arkham Knight and I like it, but I haven’t finished it yet. I like that they added the batmobile; I just wish it wasn’t so heavily focused on it. I feel like the game uses it too much.

• Totally agree with you on Arkham Knight. They focused too much on the Batmobile. The game has been criticised mostly because of it.