What's the last video game you played and finished?

The last video game I played was Batman: Arkham Knight. I absolutely loved it.
Updates:
Oh and I finished the game too lol 🤣🤣

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Arkham Knight was better than I expected but I just wish the part where Joker "took over" Batmans mind had been longer. Id have loved to have ran around Gotham wreaking havoc as a Joker Batman. They could have made it super dark.

The last game I played and completed was Assassins Creed: Origins. It was such a refreshing game and as it was the final shot I was giving Ubisoft, im glad they pulled it off. This was the game if been waiting for since the end of Revelations

1|0
    0|0
    • Haven't played Origins or Revelations. The last game I played from the Assassin's Creed series was Brotherhood. I've watch some gameplays from Revelations didn't really like it. Origins looks much more promising.

• Revelations was good in terms of the overall story of the game and being able to play as an older Altair was a lot of fun but the actual game itself wasn't great. I think thats when Ubisoft started focusing on the wrong elements of the game

Most Helpful Girl

• The last one I played and finished was Call of Duty WW2. It was fun. I recently went back and found all the treasures and the strange relic in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. I’ve started Arkham Knight and I like it, but I haven’t finished it yet. I like that they added the batmobile; I just wish it wasn’t so heavily focused on it. I feel like the game uses it too much.

1|0
    0|0
    • Totally agree with you on Arkham Knight. They focused too much on the Batmobile. The game has been criticised mostly because of it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 62

• Doki doki literature club :D

2|2
    0|0
  • Really finished game, hmm it was Dishonored 2 and probably a dlc has to release so... xD. The witcher 3 i have the dlcs to do x). AC:origins is going, i take my time and i have no time xD.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to try Witcher. I've heard so many good things about it.

• I didn't know the saga, i did only the number 3. It is a good game, with a very nice background, with choices to do and any one is a good choice. It is not black or white like characters you met. Very mature.

• Last video game I played was Batman : Arkham Knight.

Last video game I finished was Batman : Arkham Origins.

I'm more into multiplayer video games as I'm usually playing with my friends. But I've played all the Batman games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grand Theft Auto 5.
    Never a huge fan of the series... to the point where I almost never realized, or cared, they had a story line. But I (much to my surprise) was drawn into that game really intensely. I genuinely enjoyed the story, and it is the only GTA game I ever beat, because I wanted to see how the story ended.

0|0
    0|0
  • The latest games I've played were both Resident Evil 7 & Tekken 7. And I did finish beating the Resident Evil 7 story which felt really satisfying & made me happy to have survived that long horrible night in the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Evil Within 2. I liked the first one's style better, and it wasn't so concerned with the story. I hope Ruvik makes another appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I repeated The Last Of Us recently for the 7th or 8th time... If you're asking about which was the latest release I played and finished, it was Need For Speed Payback

0|0
    0|0
  • Assassins creed origins and Bf-1
    I was giving the last chance to ubisoft and they nailed it, like the AC-2, Ac-4(black flag)

0|0
    0|0
  • Subnautica. I finally finished it but it wasn't easy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Spec ops: the line, it was a great game it will leave you appalled but not in a good way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just beat Wolfenstein II a few weeks ago and I have to say, it definitely did not disappoint!

0|0
    0|0
  • The witcher 3 wild hunt. I'm on my 6th play through. Love the game.

1|0
    0|0
  • Horizon Zero Dawn, amazing game. Currently Playing Zelda Breath of the Wild

1|0
    0|0
  • Dying Light, but only because Tekken games aren't really designed to be "finished".

1|0
    0|0
  • Just finished the final boss for darksouls 3 last night ! Oo Batman games are always fun!

0|1
    0|0
  • GangBeast, I'd never heard of it before today but now I'm addicted 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly your question but my latest will be King Come when it's released in 3 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just finished Injustice 2 and started Monster Hunter World

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 days to die. I finished my pyramid and i'm on day 643 or something

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, i didn't read the entire thing. Not even the entire title xD
      So, last game i finished was probably Journey. I play it in one go about once a year. It's an absolute must, i can only recommend it. It's number two on my all time best games list.

• Played and finished. Let me think back.. It was the PS3 splatterhouse I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• played AND finished? That's a tough one... I got so many at once recently that I've been bouncing between them.

I think the last one I finished was SOMA. It's a deep sea horror game pretty damn scary and fun! XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I just replayed Ac Brotherhood during the weekend :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
    It was pretty good! A lot different than the first, I think I liked the first ones adventures a bit more

0|0
    0|0
  • Pajama Sam 3
    Been on a Humongous Entertainment kick lately, playing a bunch of those games. PJ Sam, Freddi Fish, Putt Putt, still need some Spy Fox games though

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is Strange (kinda late on the bandwagon because I'm broke af and waited for the Steam sale) 👀

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have evr finished a game to the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uncharted the lost legacy I think

1|0
    0|0
    • I love the Uncharted series. How is Lost Legacy?

• Show All
    • Omg red dead redemption 2! I can't waittt, the like game trailer looks so epic. And days ago if you've seen!

• I’m not much of a gamer but the first red dead got me hooked. I’m pretty excited for 2.

• The Last of Us. I LOVED the story!

0|0
    0|0
  • Call of duty ww2

0|0
    0|0
  • Sims4...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon sun

0|0
    0|0