What Olympics event are you looking forward to?

What Olympics event are you looking forward to?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The netherlands winning gold , silver and bronze for iceskating! Great win orange๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hockey. I'm from the U. S., but have always been a Finland fan. I love their finesse style of play.

0|1
    1|0
    • I hate to say it but I like Sweden's play style even more though the Finnish style is slowly becoming similar. It's a good mix of North-American coast-to-coast fast play and European slower tactical play.

• True enough. The evolution has been taking place slowly over the last 20 years. The Swedes are always a tough out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 33

• I never watch the Olympics. Too boring.

1|2
    1|2
    • For me it's a highlight of the year :D but I do watch a lot of sports

• I just watch football. Tried watching Tennis sometimes but I gave up. It takes too much time to finish and I don't have the patience for it. I almost fall asleep lol.

• Ice skating!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ski jumping large hill and team, and ice hockey. And after what Krista pulled this morning, I might be intrigued to watch some cross-country as well.

0|1
    0|1
  • I never usually watch it lol, but I do like the skating ๐Ÿ˜Š

2|2
    1|1
  • I loveee watching figure skating. And alpine skiing + short track are interesting to watch. I like all of them though. I just love the Olympics in general lol

1|1
    0|1
  • Omg the figue scating.. Im a bit of a nerd but i heard the Japanese were gonna do a progame (i dont know if that what u calll them) bassed on a anime that i love..

0|1
    0|0
  • The end. I have nothing against sports but I get very tired of hearing about nothing but Olympics for 3 weeks

0|1
    0|1
  • The opening and closing ceremonies :) I find it most spectacular

1|2
    0|1
  • Couples skating, womenโ€™s single, and other skating events :)

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't really watch sports. Lol. But I guess swimming because I used to swim competitively.

0|1
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 36

Recommended myTakes