What Olympics event are you looking forward to?

3437

Most Helpful Girl

• The netherlands winning gold , silver and bronze for iceskating! Great win orange๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Most Helpful Guy

• Hockey. I'm from the U. S., but have always been a Finland fan. I love their finesse style of play.

• I hate to say it but I like Sweden's play style even more though the Finnish style is slowly becoming similar. It's a good mix of North-American coast-to-coast fast play and European slower tactical play.

• True enough. The evolution has been taking place slowly over the last 20 years. The Swedes are always a tough out.