Just wondering if anyone who watches anime as well could suggest any animes?

I am currently watching "Snow white with the red hair" anime but am on last episode so I come to the anime people of this website in search of knowledgeable assistance ;)

Any suggestions would be appreciated and I will look into them if I haven't already watched them ^_^

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ll give you a whole list of randoms lol

Bungou Stray Dogs (kinda reminds me of a cross between Durarara and Noragami)
    Durarara
    School-LIVE
    Golden time
    Kimi ni Todoke
    Inu x boku ss
    ReLife
    Clannad
    Kanon
    Orange
    Charlotte
    Xxxholic
    The ancient magus bride (still ongoing but AMAZING)
    The devil is a part timer
    Ghost hunt
    High school of the elite
    Toradora
    Yuri on ice
    The seven deadly sins

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• -For story
    Katanagatari, Rokka No Yuusha, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis, Shiki, Bangou Stray dogs, guns bullets and carnage, berserk, black butler, shingeki no bahamut, your lie in April, hajime no ippo, zaregoto, tokyo terror, darker than black, bakemonogatari series, fate stay night, inuyasha (to name a few... these are underated for different reasons start off a bit slow but are really good)

-Mystery
    hyouka,

-Romance
    Snowwhite with red hair, toradora, say you love me, vampire knight, ouran host (a bit sexist but w/e), kaichou wa maid sama, love stage!!, dragon maid,

-Action
    Noragami, Mirrai nikki, Gokukoku no bryhildr, Hunter X hunter, My hero acedamia, re:zero, tengen toppa gurren laggan

-Chill
    grimoire of zero,

-Comedy
    Dailey lives of highschool boys, nichijou, plastic nee san, crommarti high,

-Life
    Haruhi, ghost in the shell, ergo proxy, bebop, neon genesis, fooly cooly, serial experiment lain

-Drama
    Angel beats, your name,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well, I'm not really an anime expert but I LOVED "Hataraku maou sama" and soul eater. Never finished watching sword art online and fairytail

0|1
    0|0
    • Cheers :)
      I couldn't even start Fairytail, just wasn't my thing and SAO definitely not XD
      Soul eater is on my to watch list but I hadn't heard of "Hataruku maou sama" so I will look into that thanks ^_^

• Um well I just finished watching Angel Beats and I cried... so if you feel like crying go watch that lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh my god I loved Akagami no Shirayuki-hime!
    Also really liked Noragami , Danmachi and Durarara a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shinsekai yori is a really good anime, it's a bit twisted tho... Apart from that cowboy bebop and durararara!!! are also really good if you've not seen them already

1|1
    0|0
  • Sakamoto desu ga?, Kakegurui, Erased, Orange, Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun are pretty good, there's more but I cba to list them all

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh haven't seen that one yet. Thanks. I been meaning to watch that. I also like my death parade and boys over flowers anime. Also attack of titans. If you find something to watch give me an update.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not into that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes