Street graffiti. Art or vandalism?

Are they illegal way of destroying people's property or a creative skill of expression.
Street graffiti. Art or vandalism??Street graffiti. Art or vandalism??Street graffiti. Art or vandalism??Street graffiti. Art or vandalism??Street graffiti. Art or vandalism??

430

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. They need to work with either the owner of the building or a representative of the city. There are plenty of buildings that are not in use that would be put to a good cause by making them beautiful as opposed to an eyesore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I actually watched a youtube video with my favorite hip hop artist Immortal Technique and they were saying the same thing bro.

• @CantGetRight90
      Good. I hope they do it. Street art is so pretty, its a shame that they don't talk to city council in many cases.

• I know right and the sad thing is most people dont relize it but in run down citys its used as anonymous political statments so it is very essental part of society.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vandalism, but some can be art as well. It's just still vandalism.
    It's like taking a poop on someone's yard, you can't be like, "but heyy that poop is pretty!" No that doesn't make it okay.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE