Who else think the fifty shades series is only a movie about sex and just plain suck?

And you just SICK and TIRED of seeing those movie ads about that dumb movie too? Who ever say u hate it, we are instant friends.
  • I FUCKING HATE THAT MOVIE
    Vote A
  • oh no i think its hella sexy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
who else thinks its more abuse than sex? *raises hand*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a movie? Lol it's just something to make money by showing sex and explicit scenes really

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that entire franchise. It’s so unhealthy and abusive and I cringe just thinking about any of it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Its super abusive and doesn't remotely represent the BDSM community

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there's anything deep in that movie just a waste of time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Those movies and books are a joke. Especially these days where feminists are crying about sexual abuse and stuff for nothing, but this movie doesn't seem to bother them for a reason. Probably because the dude is hot and rich, and it's well known that if the dude is hot, it's not abusing, it's sexy and kinky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it totally alludes the historic origins of the fetish community. I personally have never seen it and don't know to much about it. And don't intend to watch these shows or the movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • If The main character was some poor guy, that whole movie would have been an episode of Criminal Minds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never watched it as I don't care 4 it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not seen it yet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm the same. Christian Grey in my mind is more like Patrick bateman.

0|0
    0|0
  • IT DOESN'T EVEN PROPERLY PORTRAY THE BDSM LIFESTYLE LIKE WTF KIDDOS

0|0
    0|0
  • I was ok with the first one, I sort of liked the storyline. But, the 2nd one was way too abuse and kind of disgusting that I couldn't finish it and I'm not planning to nor watch the new one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes