What scene in a movie has evoked the most feelings out of you?

What scene in a movie has evoked the most feelings out of you??

228

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Heaps, I'm a big movie crier so I could tell you a really long list but recently Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 put me through the emotional ringer. I cried three times - SPOILERS if you haven't seen it.
    1. The second time "the Chain" played
    2. He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy
    3. Yondu's funeral (when Father and Son came on)
    Funnily enough 2 were heightened significantly by the soundtrack, the chain is one of if not my favourite song of all time and father and son I heard a lot in my childhood.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • From just before The Chain's reprise to the ending credits is the greatest thing Marvel has done in years, GOTGV2 is one of the few super hero films I can stand, and the last ~15 minutes are just godlike

• @NiGHTSintoMemes it's just so good.