What scene in a movie has evoked the most feelings out of you?

What scene in a movie has evoked the most feelings out of you??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Heaps, I'm a big movie crier so I could tell you a really long list but recently Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 put me through the emotional ringer. I cried three times - SPOILERS if you haven't seen it.
    1. The second time "the Chain" played
    2. He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy
    3. Yondu's funeral (when Father and Son came on)
    Funnily enough 2 were heightened significantly by the soundtrack, the chain is one of if not my favourite song of all time and father and son I heard a lot in my childhood.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • From just before The Chain's reprise to the ending credits is the greatest thing Marvel has done in years, GOTGV2 is one of the few super hero films I can stand, and the last ~15 minutes are just godlike

• @NiGHTSintoMemes it's just so good.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• There are a ton, but I'll try to narrow it down to my top three-
    The Missile, The Iron Giant- ever since I first saw this movie when I was like 3, this scene has caused an immense sense of dread and fear, the melancholy tone is still just as powerful today.
    Return of The Machine, 9- The remaining Stitchpunks celebrate their victory over The Machine as Somewhere Over The Rainbow plays. 6 wanders off, and notices something wrong. He begins screaming as the sound effects in the scene fade out, the only audio the old song as The Machine, now free of it's restraints, tears across the dead earth toward the Stitchpunks.
    And, my favorite sequence from my favorite film ever,
    Third Impact, End of Evangelion- Shinji has completely lost both his sanity and his will to live. He's given a wish, and uses that wish to kill everyone, and send all of them and himself to a world where everyone understands each other. Every living creature on earth bursts into LCL, their souls funneled into the giant Rei's forehead, all set to a song inspired by some of The Beatles greatest hits.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, one more
      Final battle against the Anti Spiral, Gurren Lagann the Movie: All the Lights in the Sky are Stars - this insane, universe-spanning action sequence is probably the hypest shit ever put to film, and always gets my heart racing every time. The music tracks just make it even better, Libera Me From Hell when Dai-Gurren rescues Nia, Soraio Days during the climax of the fight... FUCK it's amazing.

• good question but also kinda risky to ask, cuz you might be intrigued by answer but you might get spoilers.
    Crash, was full of awesome moments but the scene where the Mexican locksmith and his daughter get shot.
    The ending of The Notebook and La bamba.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a few. One that has always gotten me was the 3rd Batman movie, when Robin is telling Bruce about faking the smile. I can relate to that so deeply that I cry a little bit every time I see that scene

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Marley and Me is an obvious answer 😂 however one that caught me off guard was 'Click' Adam Sandler, has a really good moral to it and is one of my favourites

0|0
    0|0
  • I Am Legend when he kills his dog. Thats the closest a film has ever been to making me cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • "The Majestic" -Jim Carey. His father is dying of old age and he tells him he loves him... the twist is Jim's memory just returned and he is not his son. But let's him think it anyways before the old man dies.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You are who you choose to be" - Hogarth Hughes, 'The Iron Giant'

1|0
    0|0
  • Star wars when luke found out darth vader was his daddy

1|0
    0|0
  • "I wish I knew how to quit you."

-- Jack, to Ennis

1|0
    0|0
  • Into the Wild
    - When he shutdown the friendship with the Granddaddy
    -*Spoiler*
    - awesome film

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead Poet's Society when Neil commits suicide. I don't normally get emotional with movies but that scene and what followed was heartwrenching

0|0
    0|1
  • When the grandpa tells the girl it's alright if she let's go in If I Stay

0|0
    0|0
  • The romantic scene when the female actress totally feel secure with the male actor

0|0
    0|0
  • my dinner with andrew. all of it

1|0
    0|0
  • The mother load (Gold) the first scene. Deadly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Schindlers List the farewell scene

1|0
    0|0
  • The perk of being a wallflower

1|0
    0|0
  • The wrong turn movie sex scen

0|0
    0|0
  • Great Gatsby

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• The purge when rich pple acted like its their right to slaughter pple the looks they gave me angry
    I'm a legend when the dog died
    The pusuig of happiness when he was with his son in the bathroom

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes