What's a childhood show that your parents never allowed you to watch?

I wasn't allowed to watch Avatar the last airbender... meh...

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh Avatar is one of my favorite shows ever! Has a lot of dark themes for a kid's show.

I was allowed to watch pretty much everything; I was a squeamish kid, so I didn't even want to watch anything violent. And my parents didn't care much about profanity or "bad examples." But my childhood best friend wasn't allowed to watch Rugrats because her mom thought she'd start acting like Angelica.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't believe you couldn't watch Avatar, that was my favorite show. I wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons.

• I couldn't watch it because it was violent I think. Or because it was anime (sort off), shame on my parents then because I'm on otaku now xD