What's a childhood show that your parents never allowed you to watch?

I wasn't allowed to watch Avatar the last airbender... meh...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh Avatar is one of my favorite shows ever! Has a lot of dark themes for a kid's show.

I was allowed to watch pretty much everything; I was a squeamish kid, so I didn't even want to watch anything violent. And my parents didn't care much about profanity or "bad examples." But my childhood best friend wasn't allowed to watch Rugrats because her mom thought she'd start acting like Angelica.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't believe you couldn't watch Avatar, that was my favorite show. I wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons.

0|0
    0|0
    • I couldn't watch it because it was violent I think. Or because it was anime (sort off), shame on my parents then because I'm on otaku now xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I didn't watch Caillou because my mom hated him

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh you should totally go watch Avatar now it's so good and so perfectly paced and just ahhh I love it.

Anyway I was never allowed to watch Hey Arnold or Rugrats. I have no idea why and I would still go downstairs and sneak watch hey Arnold sometimes but I don't feel like I missed much on that front. It's like... the epitome of just okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Simpsons. And those certain kids episodes that had "rap" music

0|0
    0|0
  • Simpsons, futurama, courage the cowardly dog, and some more I can't think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn’t allowed to watch Disney Channel 😬

0|0
    0|0
  • The Simpsons.

0|0
    0|0
  • They let me watch what I wanted

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Back then, I could watch everything. Yes. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • power rangers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Maybe that's why I'm such a savage now!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes