What's a game that you love, but most people are unaware of?

For me it's definitely Knights Of Honor, my all time favorite strategy game. It's set in medieval Europe and your mission is to become the Emperor/ruler of it all. It's fairly simple and it has its problems, but it's so damn addictive..

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• My game choices have mostly been based on popular games in the category I like, so I doubt I know any hidden gems.

But I loved Hugo and Moomin games as a kid. And Backpacker. Sadly I don't have a computer that would run those games anymore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• - Age of Mythology with the Titan extention is one of my favourite game of all time. Also the first real-time strategy game I had ever played. Tho it's quite famous, I think this game underrated compared to the Age of Mythology (s).

- Games that are probably famous, not that unknown but still, and that I absolutely loved, would be "Bugs Bunny & Taz : Time Busters" and "Bugs Bunny : Lost in time". God those games are awesome !

- A game I loved and who's quite new is "Natural Selection II. Unfortunately, everybody stopped playing that game a while ago, almost when I started playing it. So I played another game which's quite similar but way older called "Tremulous". This game was so much fun.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • *** Shit I meant Age of Mythology is underrated compared to the Age of Empire (s) ***