What's a game that you love, but most people are unaware of?

For me it's definitely Knights Of Honor, my all time favorite strategy game. It's set in medieval Europe and your mission is to become the Emperor/ruler of it all. It's fairly simple and it has its problems, but it's so damn addictive..

What's a game that you love, but most people are unaware of?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My game choices have mostly been based on popular games in the category I like, so I doubt I know any hidden gems.

But I loved Hugo and Moomin games as a kid. And Backpacker. Sadly I don't have a computer that would run those games anymore.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• - Age of Mythology with the Titan extention is one of my favourite game of all time. Also the first real-time strategy game I had ever played. Tho it's quite famous, I think this game underrated compared to the Age of Mythology (s).

- Games that are probably famous, not that unknown but still, and that I absolutely loved, would be "Bugs Bunny & Taz : Time Busters" and "Bugs Bunny : Lost in time". God those games are awesome !

- A game I loved and who's quite new is "Natural Selection II. Unfortunately, everybody stopped playing that game a while ago, almost when I started playing it. So I played another game which's quite similar but way older called "Tremulous". This game was so much fun.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • *** Shit I meant Age of Mythology is underrated compared to the Age of Empire (s) ***

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• It's gained some popularity now with its latest releases, Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2, but before those came out, I was a long-time fan of the Divinity series--Divine Divinity, in particular, has always been one of my favourite hack-and-slash RPGs. Such an underrated game.

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely love the game series Monster Hunter which has started to get popular with the newly released title "Monster Hunter: World" but yea no one else that I know of in real life has heard of it except my immediate family and my ex

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it's an app called InstLife, it basically simulates someone's life and you can do pretty much anything : travel and immigrate/emigrate, have kids or adopt, commit suicide, win the lottery, advance in your career, become a famous musician/painter or a CEO, buy houses and cars and take drugs, etc etc etc. It has its problems but it gets better with each update!

0|1
    0|0
  • The action-mmo "Dekaron" will probably stay in my heart forever, even if I haven't played it in years. I heard its almost dead by now due to the pay-to-win politics of the last few publishers though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cyber Ortek Flyer. It's a flash game on the internet. I don't know if it still exists or not but I used to play it a lot. And Dungeon Siege.

0|1
    0|0
  • Escape especially if it's creepy historical and concludes mystery (a story). I love to figure stuff out and puzzle.

Also Sims lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t play any games anymore. I gotta download fun apps again. But I loved playing mario

0|2
    0|0
  • When I'm not playing my Xbox or Wii I love Clash of kings but I think that's pretty well known.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, but in my circle of friends no one knew about Age of Mythology but I loved that.

0|2
    0|0
    • Wow, I'm not the only one to talk about this game. God this masterpiece was absolutely underrated compared the Age of Empire...

• @gtjrh4zrfg Some sort of heard of Age of Empires, which I liked too but prefer Mythology.

• Hide the zucchini... LMFAO 😂

Just kidding 😁
    Bubble cloud on my phone.

0|1
    0|0
  • The game I love is already known

0|1
    0|0
    • Which is? Interested :)

• Show All
    • hello does your cousin like to tease and be teased god l want to play what age is your cousin l look 45 l have a very young mind l am great to get on with and l am single l have my owen home l stay in scotland not far from findland lol l love lots of fun edwin

• He is in his twenties, he likes to tease but not to be teased

• Age of Empires and JSRF

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• Game I love that most people don't know about is YoWorld on Facebook or IMVU. Both are live games where you have an avatar you dress and design. You live in a virtual world and can build and decorate anything. Host and attend events. Build and have relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • System shock, darkstone, nethack.
    Board games: betrayal at the house on the hill

0|1
    0|0
  • Modern Strike & World War Heroes. Closet to playing battlefield 4 on the phone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Deadly Premonition.

0|1
    0|0
  • Romance of the Three Kingdoms IX.

0|1
    0|0
  • Europa Universalis IV

0|1
    0|0
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2