Rate this Comedian out of 5: Jim Gaffigan?

Jim Gaffigan is a pretty big name these days. his humor largely revolves around fatherhood, observations, laziness, and food. He is also regarded as a "clean" comic, using little profanity in his routines.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Jim Gaffigan?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Results of previous polls:

George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha, I didn't listen to what he was saying but I looked at his faces and he looks super funny! hahaha

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Great material while being quite tame, which is quite rare, unique way of delivery with his "audience voice" and naturally giggly persona. I can't bring myself to give him a 5 and compare him to Carlin, but he's really funny, 4/5

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• Just go to a place where they put normal meat on burgers and then think about how mcdonalds meat looks like when you're eating the burger and you'll be like wtf ? I can't go back to that place ! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • His family-centric dad approach is getting a lot of play lately. Typically, I have disdain for the tediously sterilized acts of "clean" comics, but Gaffigan is talented enough to pull it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Another comedian that I haven't personally seen enough of to give a fair rating. Will you be bringing up Lewis Black anytime soon?

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5 Decently funny. My favorite joke was when he criticized of Hot Pockets

0|1
    0|0
  • Annoying and not funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and my mom love him. We watched him last night!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very funny, I’ve seen some of his acts

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a 2/5 . Not very funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Jim. 4/5

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes