Why do movie related comics keep going down the drain?

Just being curious..
  • CGI
  • Batman has been played out
  • Ugh.. Iron Man
    Vote C
  • Race card! / SJW
    Vote D
  • I don't give a shit.
    Vote E

12

Most Helpful Girl

• They really haven't. You ought to know they're only getting better since you also lived through the dark ages of the late 90s and early 2000s when a superhero movie was dead in the water as soon as it was announced because nobody took them seriously so they were campy and awful. Some movies are shit for sure, but we're still in a golden age of them right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of movies don't follow the comics. They should follow the comics because then they would be more better. Also the comics have so many awesome character cross over battles and fights. I hope the new avenger movie lives up to the big hype. I was disappointed with the apocalypse xmen movie. They made apocalypse seem so weak. They had potential to show his true power but they didn't. Wasted a good opportunity.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opionion.