Any Oscar movies recommend?

I have a few Oscar movies I need to see. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, The Post, Darkest Hour, The Greatest Showman and The Shapes Of Water. Any opinions on them?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri: excellent movie. Very black humour but compelling. It hooks you right from the start and there are no empty scenes. Frances McDormand is at her best.
    The Post: not seen it and don't intend too. Cannot stand Streetp.
    Darkest Hour: disappointing. It floated through a period of history but did not really grab my attention and I don't think Gary Oldman is Oscar worthy for his lead. I found the makeup more interesting than him.
    The Greatest Showman; not seen and don't intend too. Can't bear the lead actor.
    The Shapes Of Water: loved it. Compelling, sweet, romantic, thoughtful, dry, curious and good fantasy.

• I hope Frances McDormand wins best actress she’s on my Oscar ballot list.

• I’m sold The Shapes Of Water it is and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri for this week. I saw the big sick it’s ok really long I didn’t get to see Get Out but from what I hear his performance should be best actor.

• I’m seeing The Shapes Of Water tonight. I’ll find s day to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri same goes for The Post. thanks for the tips.