Am I Racist if I think White girls shouldn't have anything to do with Moana?

Like u White Girls, go ahead and take part in movies about Whites and Blacks etc even some Hispanics but leave Polynesian movies for us Brown people. Anytime i see a White girl covering the song "How far, i'll go " it just looks so wrong to me. ! Leave our movie, our people and culture. It's ok if other Brown people support it like parts of Latin America, Asia, etc but not u. Don't take it the wrong way but u have your movies we have ours. Am i Racist if i think White girls shouldn't have anything to do with Moana ?

726

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah no, there is no segregation with this kind of thing and who are you to tell people what they are and aren’t? What they’re allowed to connect or associate with and what they need to keep their hands off?
    I think it’s beautiful that people are able to learn some of the Polynesian culture, this movie was so special to my family because it was something they could relate to that celebrated their history and beliefs that others could share and understand. Same with Coco, it’s beautiful to show an unfamiliar culture in a way that others can visually relate to and understand.
    Who are you to tell me I can’t enjoy something because I’m white?

• You are a white girl, u have had all the movies for years, people make u feel the wolrd belongs to u. I want u to knw many men don't want u girls. This is for our people our girls. Beautiful polynesian girls this is our movie. Stop trying to make it yours.

• sorry for offending you but if ur not white then don't take part for these people.

• You’re not offending me. To offend me I’d have to care about your opinion and you’ve proven that has no value due to your inability to understand the point I’ve made

Most Helpful Guy

• People like you are the ones creating division in our societies. Why can't we celebrate our cultures together like civilized people?

• no why must we? White Girls shouldn't always be the center of attention, this is for brown people and people of the islands. They have enough for themselves.

• oh i see ur point. I can't help it it's how i feel.

• Sorry that you're being racist Jude.