Do you have any questions about hypnosis? I'm a professional hypnotherapist?

I also do street hypnosis sometimes (it means just to give fun to people, make them discover hypnosis and have a great playful time)

So, anyway, I'm curious to read what you think hypnosis is and to see what are your questions

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Does hypnosis work on anyone or do they have to believe in the process for it to work?

• It does indeed work on anyone, as long as they are willing to do it :) Therefore it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, only the will to does

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a qualified hypnotherapist at 22? What qualifications do you have? Where did you get your diploma?

• I have a 3 years bachelor degree in psychology and going for the next one (I don't know the name in English), and I followed a specified formation of over 210 hours in a dedicated school here in France.
      As for dor street hypnosis, I've been practicing for almost over two years now.

And by the way, I'm 21, not 22.