Why are people hating on the new snapchat update?

Mine hasn't updated so I wouldn't know

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because:
    - My story and message is mixed up.

- Things aren't in chronologically order.

- All my friend's bitmoji faces makes it look messy. It's cool to have characters, but I think it's unnecessary to make them show everywhere. I liked it better before the update.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've already gotten used to it like any other update that at first felt crappy. Because your friends' my stories are in the same place as personal snaps, it seems really confusing at first. But now when you watch stories, you can choose if you want to view the next story in line or not. I like that compared to when it just showed them all one after the other. But they dropped the option to hand pick multiple stories to watch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Because it's really bad, imagine you have 500+ friends, when someone posts a story, it automatically puts it in your conversations list. So your best friends conversation could possibly be pushed all the way down of the list of people you never talk to, and you're forced to scroll down and look for the people you're having Streaks with etc. It's just a mess, but the bitmoji is good though

0|1
    0|0
  • It's messy as fuck I hate it! They mixed up stories with your messages so now it's a hassle just to snap someone. Even worse they're not even in chronicle order. They also have a a whole page just for publishers like who tf gives a fuck about publishers. It's obvious they don't care about the consumer anymore cus no one likes it or asked for it. I think they just did it for money from ads but I wish they could give us the option to go back to the old format.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mine hasn't updated either but it put story's on the left, so it mixes in with your conversations whenever anybody adds things to their story's, and one swipe right now is that same as 2 swipes right was

0|0
    0|0
  • People hate any change on the internet till they forget how things were and then get made at the new update.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one thing; I don't wanna be a hater, but... SNAPCHAT IS USELESS

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez don't, they litterly re-organised the whole thing. It's very confusing

0|0
    0|0
  • The new update makes stories annoying to view

0|0
    0|0
  • The only good thing is the new bitmoji

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont hate it.. cuz i dont hate SC..

0|0
    0|0
  • all fools

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I want to know too lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's horrible it's like the same place where you chat & see people's videos are mixed so if you click their emoji you start chatting. And the videos are all over the place and you can't find your fiends it's just a big ass mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I so rarely used Snapchat and the interface was always really unintuitive for me so this changes nothing for me and I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but seriously I'm not okay with they way Snapchat is when on chatting. The chat keep disappeared and that's really annoy me

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it as well. Now once you watch a friends story they disappear off your friends page unless you have chatted with him recently. You have to search for that friend to see the story again.

0|0
    0|0
  • IT SUCKS!! I don't know WHERE EVERYTHING IS ANYMORE

0|0
    0|0
  • ITS HORRIBLE THE ENTIRE LAYOUT CHANGED

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, I am hating on Snapchat in general

0|1
    0|0
  • It's really unorganized and unnecessary

0|1
    0|0
  • BEcause it’s really fucking ugly and annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it’s trash

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it’s messing up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat sucks regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks ass