Why are people hating on the new snapchat update?

Mine hasn't updated so I wouldn't know

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• Because:
    - My story and message is mixed up.

- Things aren't in chronologically order.

- All my friend's bitmoji faces makes it look messy. It's cool to have characters, but I think it's unnecessary to make them show everywhere. I liked it better before the update.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've already gotten used to it like any other update that at first felt crappy. Because your friends' my stories are in the same place as personal snaps, it seems really confusing at first. But now when you watch stories, you can choose if you want to view the next story in line or not. I like that compared to when it just showed them all one after the other. But they dropped the option to hand pick multiple stories to watch.