Can you name a manga scan , about a normal and loving married couple?

I’m tired 😓 of mangas, when the main characters hate each other, or when they are obligated to marry, and then they fight more than they show love between them, Or when the girl is a real tsundere who punch the guy without any reason, or the man is an asshole who is playing with the dumbass heroine. I want a manga when the characters are living together, sharing a paceful life, respect each other or they are going to become parents. And best thing is that there love is not so complicated. Like forbidden love stuff... Something cute and easy you know...Can you name a manga scan , about a normal and loving married couple.?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is it's a small demographic. It's easy to sell romance stories with excitement and intrigue, but unless it's a slice-of-life 4-koma I don't see a stable but boring relationship making much of an impact.

Stories need drama, and you don't have drama if everything is sunshine and rainbows all the time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Inuyasha. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Clannad Afterstory revolves around the relationship of it's male and female leads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spice&Wolf

0|0
    0|0
  • You have boring taste

0|0
    0|0
    • Boringness is not about tastes, but cliche!!! It’s always the same thing!!! It’s more hard to find a normal couple, now

• Interesting

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes