"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" or "The Matrix"?

I have a long-standing argument with one of my cousins. I appreciate both films, yet he does not. He argues that "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" is farcical, while "The Matrix" is realistic, "because anything is possible within a computer program." I think he's full of it. Obviously, "The Matrix" relies heavily on theoretical cybernetics so far beyond the realm of reality that it's every bit as mystical as Kung Fu masters running among tree tops in full armed combat and pursuit. Choose a side, and draw your line in the sand. Is "The Matrix" realistic while "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" is a complete farce? Or are they equally fantastic?
  • "The Matrix" is real. You just haven't had your red pill yet.
  • "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" is real. You just weren't around to witness the mystical wonders of true Kung Fu masters in their glory.
  • Both are real; past, present and future of our current reality... OBVIOUSLY!
    Vote C
  • Neither are real. Each is a complete fabrication by "the man" to keep us and our idiot cousins complacent as the capitalists take control of everything that's really real!
    Vote D

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Both while entertaining are quite farcical.