What movie would you choose, if you could make it your life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• id make my own and choose that one im currently doing it rn

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Child's Play. It'd be really nice to have a killer doll. As long as it wouldn't try to do me in, that is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Something Disney. rofl
    So many people choose something exiting, and want to be a superhero. I’d rather have a “too happy to be real” life and marry a beautiful and fun princess. ;) lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • lol true. And actually, superheroes in most movies suffer a LOT emotionally and have a lot of tragic things happen to them and to the people they love, hahaha. It's not as great as it sounds on the surface.

On the other hand, the leading men in Disney princess movies may suffer some things, but by the end of the movie, they usually get everything they want and then get to live happily ever after with the beautiful, fun leading lady.

• @dissolute_dog It’s just about a responsibility for a superhero to suffer for the people they’re saving. Also there’s often a double edge with having to destroy the property of those people in order to save them. I wouldn’t want that on my conscience.

• Probably The Princess Bride. It's too cheesy to not be endearing and it ends happily

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharknado!

0|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars, would be cool to be a Jedi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Treasure planet

0|0
    0|0
  • Good will hunting.

0|0
    0|0
  • 14+ историй первой любви

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes