Who is Hyped to see the new upcoming movie Black Panther!!! with the Panther Prince Wakanda?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I'm not hyped at all, quite opposite.

For me it's just a very lame character. It's a character with no real power and the suit has some claws. If I wanted claws I'd watch Wolverine who has an amazing backstory and character.

Honestly even catwoman is more interesting.

I don't know maybe I'm too critical but I just don't see what he can add to anything.

Sadly the super hero category is just very oversaturated and I think we need something new. I for example really liked the approach the film Logan took. A much more emotionally driven film much like the Batman trilogy.

• Dude you seriously need to actually read some Black Panther comics, or even just Google him because he's one of the BEST marvel characters out there... in this humble nerds opinion

• Maybe you are right but in that case the movie doesn't do him any good.

The trailer literally just made me not even want to watch it. It looks like just another marvel movie and I can't be bothered with that.

Most Helpful Girl