Rate this Comedian out of 5: Tim Allen?

Best known for his role as Tim Taylor on Home Improvement, Tim Allen got his start in stand up.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who is Tim Allen?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Results of previous polls:

Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5
His act can be described as a celebration of the masculine mystique centering on the joys of big block engines and tools (especially power tools), punctuated by his trademark manly grunting, the routine made him a hot property on the nightclub circuit and led to a series of televised specials on the Showtime cable network in the early '90s.

0|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 😛 have you been watching comedians in cars getting coffee?

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I love that show lol. but not recently. :P

Tim Allen hasn't been on that show yet. would be nice

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to like his stand-up, until it occurred to me that he was perpetuating negative male stereotypes. Early Home Improvement seasons were on the same track. At some point, he turned a corner and he was presenting himself as an otherwise decent father and husband, and his movies started following the same path. He's making interesting film choices now, and I have yet to be disappointed. I'd kind of like to see him return to stand-up and maybe adjust his legacy there as well. I've read 2 of his books, and enjoyed them both a great deal. He's definitely more than just a show business personality. 4 out of 5, in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 19

• What can I say, I love "dad humor"... 4/5

1|1
    0|0
  • i thought act as a stand-up was sort of funny but a bit sophomoric in my opinion. i don't need some high intellect in comedy but i do like comedy that is somewhat intelligent and i felt like a lot of his comedy was low brow

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he got funnier over time. I didn't care much for his oldest stand up, but I liked him on Home improvement, and I liked him even more on Last Man Standing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not the best ever, but certainly ultra high on the list! Have you ever seen Galaxy Quest? One of my favorites. lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I think the funniest man I’ve ever seen is Danny Kaye. Funniest woman would by far be Lucile Ball.

• He is sorta funny but in a different aspect, I’m just used to him as the tool guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say his best known for playing Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh I was never a big Tim Allen guy but I did watch home improvement growing up.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2... he's got some moments. maybe but I think he appeals to dumbasses.

0|1
    1|0
  • I always thought he was ok, cool guy but his comedy is mediocre at best

0|1
    0|0
  • I like his shows, his movies, and his stand-up. A 5 for me.

"I don't think so, Tim."

0|1
    0|0
  • Never seen his stuff before, but saw the first video you added. It was pretty funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bring back Last Man Standing!!!

2|3
    0|0
  • Never heard of him.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think he's really funny.

1|1
    0|0
  • 4/5 very funny