Rate this Comedian out of 5: Tim Allen?

Best known for his role as Tim Taylor on Home Improvement, Tim Allen got his start in stand up.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who is Tim Allen?
    Vote F
Results of previous polls:

Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5
His act can be described as a celebration of the masculine mystique centering on the joys of big block engines and tools (especially power tools), punctuated by his trademark manly grunting, the routine made him a hot property on the nightclub circuit and led to a series of televised specials on the Showtime cable network in the early '90s.

620

Most Helpful Girl

• 😛 have you been watching comedians in cars getting coffee?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I love that show lol. but not recently. :P

Tim Allen hasn't been on that show yet. would be nice

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to like his stand-up, until it occurred to me that he was perpetuating negative male stereotypes. Early Home Improvement seasons were on the same track. At some point, he turned a corner and he was presenting himself as an otherwise decent father and husband, and his movies started following the same path. He's making interesting film choices now, and I have yet to be disappointed. I'd kind of like to see him return to stand-up and maybe adjust his legacy there as well. I've read 2 of his books, and enjoyed them both a great deal. He's definitely more than just a show business personality. 4 out of 5, in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE