What is your favorite Spongebob Episode?

Mine is The Tentacle Acres episode and the Krusty Krab training video

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The one were Spongebob gets the conch to summon Mermaidman and barnicle boy, because of the joke that when spongebob blows the conch ( a distress call) Mermaidman and Barnicleboy arrive and Mermaidman says "we're too late he's been horribly disfigured" Barnicleboy: "No wait it's just that Sponge kid again."

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Who can choose? Like reading through everyone's response I'm like "yeah that was a good one".

The how to blow a bubble, the imagination epidsode, squirrel jokes, there's just so many good ones

The one that scared me for life tho. was the wormy butterfly episode. I now have a borderline phobia of all bugs.

2|0
    0|0
  • Snail Bites is my favorite episode. It's soo funny. Gary reminds me of my cat Buster

0|2
    0|0
  • The Hash Slinging Slasher, No Weenies Allowed, the one where Spongebob and Squidward think Mr. Krabs is a robot, Sweet Victory, etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was about to say there's too many to think about choosing a favorite but probably the one where they went back in time, to different time periods

1|1
    0|0
  • The marching band one, the ripped pants one, and the training video, HOOPLA 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • The ripped pants episode.

2|1
    0|0
  • when they cuss lol

1|1
    0|0
  • FRANKENDOODLE

ME HOY MINOY

2|1
    0|0
  • All of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Waaaattterrrrrr!

1|1
    0|0
  • The one with dirty Dan and pinhead Larry.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can’t choose. I love Spongebob

0|1
    0|0
  • "Have You Seen This Snail?" is my favorite :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• The Hall Monitor. If I can still remember, I was laughing at least a good 5 minutes on Patrick and Spongebob

Patrick: WEEEE YOOOO WEEEE YOOOOO!!! Sponegbob, I see him (Window Maniac) he is at Conch shell St (or something)
    SB: That's where I am at. I think he is on top of me, what's he doing?
    Patrick: he is just standing there. RUN SPONGEBOB RUN!

lol, best episode ever

1|1
    0|0
  • goodness i haven't watched spongebob in about 15 years. but i remember the FRIENDS episode being classic. Also the episode of where they tell the story of spongebob first getting his job at the krusty krab

1|1
    0|0
  • Mid-Life Crustacean, hands down.

1|1
    0|0
  • I almost couldn't choose, I ain't seen Spongebob in a while, and the old episodes was all good.. But the Talent show at the Krusty Krab.. LOL..

1|1
    0|0
  • Once bitten where Squidward takes care of Gary. Or that episode where SpongeBob goes into his friends dreams

2|1
    0|0
    • Update: That episode where plankton steals Sandy's fur. That episode was hilarious. Can't believe I forgot lol

• Where he hides from Sandy so they won't do pre hibernation activities.

Or the Alaskan bull worm.

2|1
    0|0
  • No weenies allowed. where it looks like SpongeBob is beating up Patrick with mental powers

2|1
    0|0
  • The hash slinging slasher will forever go down in history

1|1
    0|0
  • my fav episode was when spongebob had to go to driving school

1|1
    0|0
  • It’s been awhile since I watched them but maybe the one where David Hasselhoff was in and helping him and Patrick out

0|0
    0|0
  • Idoit Box

1|1
    0|0
  • The one where he has to get his drivers licence

1|1
    0|0
  • That old one with the robot and caveman singing

2|1
    0|0
  • The one with Tiny Tim music in it.