Forged in Fire thoughts?

Has anyone else heard of/ watched the show on the History Channel. If so what are your thoughts.
Personally I love itForged in Fire thoughts?
  • Never heard of it
  • Heard of it haven't watched it
  • Watched it and liked it
    Vote C
  • Watched it and didn't like it
    Vote D
  • Don't care
    Vote E

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, I love this show, like how creative and masterful contestants are. Among judges, Jason Knight and the old Suave dude is the best. Doug Marcaida is horrible at testing sometimes though. He tends to exaggerate on his "form and style" to cut the stuff that sometimes, his making mistakes testing, making other weapons look dysfunctional

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ooh you mean Dave Baker. He's awesome and I prefer Jason over Jay. I like Doug but yeah sometimes he's just exaggerating for the show, gotta keep people interested.

• Also he is the one usually throwing in jokes or useful tidbits of information.

• And thanks... My dad and I watch it and critiqe how someone could have done better or compare different techniques that could have been used. When given tools to use always go for the file/rasp.

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy watches it often. I tried to enjoy it while watching along with him. Apparently, it's just not my cup of tea. The show has lots of substance though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have a friend like that. He only likes watching the end when they test the weapons the creation prides doesn't interest him. The only other party he likes is the History of the historical weapon of choice.

• @CyberTiger: Thank you for the MHO selection. :)