What makes you like listening to music?

Personally I like songs that make me feel something whether its happiness, sadness, anger, rage, makes me wanna dance, etc, like the music itself not necessarily the lyrics.

Or I can picture the perfect movie scene to go with the song.

So lyrics dont really matter much to me, the voice can be just another instrument as far as I'm concerned. Therefore great lyrics can't carry a song that I dont like the music to, but a good beat can carry some terrible lyrics lol. For the most part I don't pay much attention to the lyrics.

My mood doesn't effect what song type of song I'm listening to, I could be in a celebratory mood but if my favorite song at the time is something sad and depressing, that's what I'm going to be listening to with a smile on my face.

So why do you like listening to music?/ Why do you listen to music?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen to calming music when I sleep and exiting music when I’m bored and do chores. I also love video games with good music for each mood. The Zelda series has great music of all sorts.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I just listen to it jist to pass the time when, I'm travelling. I might watch a movie or an anime but, people seem to look at what I'm watching.

1|0
    0|0
  • i listen to songs that i have good memories linked to

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i like songs that can make me daydream or get realy excited for things.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes