The song you hate the most?

For me it’s a couple but one I can’t stand is this one, I love the Beatles but HATE this song!! Makes me irk

https://youtu.be/Mj-VjllnBvc

46

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• "All I Ask of You" and "Past the Point of No Return" from Phantom, and "1000 Years."

They were like.. THE songs for my last rl. Used to love them but after the breakup I can't be in the same room with those anymore. xD

• I think "Mambo No. 5" by Lou Bega must be the worst song in the whole history of the world.

It's really really terrible, but at the same time, it's really catchy, in a reverse, disgusting kind of way.

So you hear the song on the radio, switch stations IMMEDIATELY, and then find yourself HUMMING it.

It's like being betrayed by your own mind. It's also a reminder of what horrible taste you have. It makes you sad and angry and depressed. And all the while, for the rest of the day, in the back of the head, you've got this bouncy little musical sh**storm going on. Nothing makes it go away. Nothing makes it stop.

Other songs may be bad, but Mambo No. 5 is EVIL.

• Aww lol I like that song... maybe to hear it twice a year anymore than that and I can’t lol

• It sounds great the first time you hear it.

the second time it sounds... eh... a little repetitive.

And after that... a lifetime of shame and horror and misery and despair.

That's how the evil works.

• Lol true

• This is so easy... Feelings. This song I'd strangle Barry Manilow over if he ever sang it around me... lol...🤣😂

• Bieber

What Girls Said 3

• As soon as you said the Beatles i KNEW it was this one. I can't stand it either! Every Christmas.

Centuries by Fall Out Boy drove me crazy for a while too.

• I really can't stand That's What I like by Bruno Mars. I know it's a fairly decent song, but I keep hearing it wherever I go that it makes me want to throttle someone whenever I hear it for the umpteenth time.

• I hate Roman Reigns Theme. :@