Are you going to watch incredibles 2?

So incredibles 2 has finally been confirmed.
Are you going to watch it or are you too old for it.
  • Finally, yes I’m going to watch it
  • I might watch it
  • No, I’m too old for it
    Vote C

2231

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck Yes, I’m seeing that! Waited 13 years for that shit, bet the movietheaters will be filled with people who were there for the first one

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit, yes. I'm taking my friends to the premiere.

What Girls Said 21

• 13 years too late.

• Definitly going to watch it! They say The Incredibles 2 starts five minutes after the first one finished (random facts showering)

• It comes out the day before my wedding. And my fiance are planning on being there at planning on being there at midnight :p

• Its clearly aimed at familys even more then before
    So sure going to watch it, most of the time Pixar make great movies worth watching

• Hell no I'm not to old!! I've been waiting a decade for this!! 😃

• Should've left it alone. Legends never die. But when resurrected, they merely fall back asleep without a bang.

• YAS and I love that Elastigirl is the one going out to fight. I mean I originally wanted the entire family to be fighting but honestly this is gonna be great

• too old for it? you're never too old for that, i surely will watch that shit

• I'm not a huge fan, though I wouldn't mind watching it

• It's about time! I loved the 1st! I'm excited to watch the 2nd!

• Hell yeah. The first one came out when I was 6 (14 years ago)

• hell yea!!

• I'm extremely excited. So yes.

• I can't WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!

• I really want to !

• As soon as i get time yes

• Probably not

• Yes! I'm excited about it.

• Most likely not.

• I never even watched the first one

• Nope

What Guys Said 30

• The cartoon looks feminist... A woman who is supposed to take care of her children works outside the house. The man who should be an out goer is baby sitting... Bullshit... They are making women out of us... Beware oh men of this wretched age... Beware!

• How many years have I waited for it? You're damn right I'll be watching it. :P

• i mean from the looks of it its just gonna be the mother fighting and the father babysitting the kids. I wanna see the whole squad back in action with the baby this time.

I guess its 2018 though so these type of movies gonna be like this now.

• Bruh.
      I bet the family is going to be fighting. That is what the movie is about. However, don't get bent out of shape because the mom is fighting and not the dad when the first movie had the reverse.
      Don't act like stay at home dad's don't exist.

• ain't nobody got a problem with women fighting in an animated movie if thats what you implyin

Instead of any one staying in the crib everyone out there fighting is what Im saying I wanna see. Besides in the first movie the mother was with the kids in the house for only the beginning of the movie anyway. This movie finna be the guy taking of the kids through the majority of the movie is what I can tell from the trailer alone til the end and except the beginning.

people so quick to imply/call someone being sexist on the internet

• I'm not too old for it. I enjoyed the first movie. I'm just annoyed it took them a decade to make a sequel... I won't be watching this one in theatres unless someone suggests it though.

• The first was fucking fantastic. So unfortunately my expectations will likely be too high to have a great experaince. Though I'm still hoping for one! Can't wait.

• Don't want to say how late they are, not going to see it in theaters but am definitely gonna download it when it's out.

• It doesn't look too good from the trailer. The father is just going to babysit while the mother goes out and gets the bad guys?

• Looks like it.

• .

• how long has it been like 15 years. I've been waiting 15 years to see what happens to the underminer so yeah I'm gonna watch this

• Certainly. I liked the first movie a lot, and I'm curious why they took so long to follow it up.

• Im 13 year old, and have been waiting for this move since the big bang. so to answer your question

HELL YEA!!!

• Nope. No idea what it is about and I doubt it would even remotely interest me.

• I'll be watching it for sure.
    Hopefullly it'll be as good as the first one.

• Thought the family would be a bit older but oh well

• It was confirmed like 4 years ago! You mean the trailer has been released

• I'm too old for that shit. Just dig me a grave already. I want to get off

• Wait. They already have a second one? I haven't even seen the first one.

• Only if my sisters ask me to taken them other then that no way

• This is faaaaar tooo late

• Why the FUCK did they wait so FUCKING long!!!

• Only if I can afford it.

• Not too old, just 13 years too late.

• No, I’m too old for it

• They sure took their time

• 'bout goddamn time.

• i might

• Sure. Why not?

• I've waited too fucking long for this

• It was confirmed ages ago lol

• defiantly

• Nope